AAIoddysey banned by Cebutris

AAIoddysey

AAIoddysey banned by Cebutris

Post by AAIoddysey »

BYOND Name: AAIoddysey

Reason Banned: Being a troll aka insulted people with autism.

Admin who banned: Cebutris

Length Banned: Permanent

Appeal Reason: i tried telling u all the truth but you wouldnt listen so refer to my first appeal then. i only told u what u wanted to hear. k thx bye
i can tell u the truth again if youd like the real truth

AAIoddysey

Re: AAIoddysey banned by Cebutris

Post by AAIoddysey »

Sorry but this will be the only bit of actual grammar I'll be using. Even if I did make a lengthy appeal with perfect grammar it would still only end up being denied. I might use grammar again if you want me to tell you all the truth.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Very well thought out argument, your prose is spectacular, something to be applauded for, and, you definitely give off a sense of euphuism. This is your... thirteenth appeal? Impressive. Your tenacity is something to be admired.
You have something to say? Well, I can't expect the other Admins to give this appeal the time of day, neither am I if I'm going to be honest, but, I'll hear you out. It's what the forums are for, no? Robust, in depth and informed conversation; so go ahead. Inform me of this 'truth.'

AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey »

i tried telling you all that i'd improve but instead I got abused by a bunch "Women" defending for other "Women" because i apparently harrased other "women" also btw but don't pretend your a real women we all know that your all just a bunch of lonely 20 to middle aged lonely men. a real women even if they were a furry wouldnt even touch this place unless they were payed. i've seen some real fuckos.

AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey »

Alright, imagine how you'd feel if you were told that some random guy over the internet was telling you that they couldn't get your IP address because you apparently had a VPN... wouldn't it be quite frightening? The only reason why I acted the way I did to hide the fact that I had autism. I told you all I'd improve by letting an admin know that my anxiety was acting up and then telling them that I was going to leave before I did anything stupid.

AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey »

also please stop acting like your some highly intelligent high IQ mensa patient... the problem with all these admins and ss13 players is that some of them have really big egos. Now i'm not saying that your not intelligent but the correct word to describe it would be pseudo intelligence pseudo intelligence means "Learner's definition of PSEUDO–INTELLECTUAL. [count] disapproving. : a person who wants to be thought of as having a lot of intelligence and knowledge but who is not really intelligent or knowledgeable. She thinks her classmates are just a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals."

A person who is actually intelligent wouldnt even bother with this place because they'd realise its a waste of time and they'd rather do something constructive with there time.

Allot of these admins don't like to be laughed at but I mean you gotta expect when you act like some kind of rick and morty fan.

AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey »

How can you tell if someone is an in an inexperienced fighter or martial artist?

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Yeeaaah, I'm just not gonna bother putting in the effort here.
You clearly haven't changed one iota and I see no reason to even give you the glimmer of possibility, the faintest hope that I'd support your unbanning.