Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Baneicorn

Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Post by Baneicorn »

So, something glitched out in the most recent round. I meant to join late as CE, and for some reason, the game decided to put me on a random character in my list, specifically the one that's a borg at roundstart. However, because that character is a borg, they don't have an appearance set.

When I spawned, I immediately issed an ahelp letting the admins know that something had fucked up and I wanted to be respawned if possible. GlitchyCore responded, telling me to have myself demoted and he would respawn me afterwards. I did so, and he then directed me to robotics, as if I wanted to be borged. I specifically didn't, of course, since I'd just endured multiple rounds of severe mistreatment as a borg, so I told him that's not what I wanted. AT ALL.

He apparently misunderstood, and despite having already demoted myself and effectively neutered my own chance at having fun for the round, he informed me he couldn't respawn me and refused to explain why. When I demanded an answer, he said 'because of the roundtype', despite having created the problem himself by not asking for clarification. His only other suggestion was to tell me to cryo, and then subsequently ignore my tickets demanding that he fix the problem or properly explain himself. This is entirely unacceptable. Telling someone to remove themselves from the round because you fucked up is NOT the way to fix issues, especially not issues you yourself created through incompetence.
Last edited by Baneicorn on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevinz000

Re: Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Post by kevinz000 »

For one, this is IC in OOC because the round isn't even over, and I'm sorely tempted to hide this thread until the round ends.
You didn't word your ahelp correctly and no they didn't tell you they'd respawn you, so that's lying to administration in an admin complaint. Nice.
I'd misunderstand too if I was the one reading it. Word your ahelp correctly, state exactly what you want and why, or what's wrong and why, instead of going around in circles with the making us figure shit out. The way you said it it looked like you wanted to be borged (my character is meant to be a borg blah blah) and you said nothing about wanting to switch characters.

And y'know, when things don't go your way you go "yeah hurr durr lemme just admin complaint"

The only thing entirely unacceptable here is how much of a whiny entitled brat you're being right now. Man up.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

The only thing entirely unacceptable here is you not even attempting to emulate a decent human being. I didn't insult the admin, if you look. Stop taking criticism personally; It seems like that's an issue with you.

Especially strange, since it's not even criticism of you. This was handled poorly, regardless of your feelings towards me. If they didn't understand, they should have asked for clarification. Telling someone to cryo after you've created an issue through said misunderstanding is not the solution. Nor is insulting someone who is capable of voicing their complaints in a way that isn't actively insulting anyone.
Last edited by Baneicorn on Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

If you think we're going to be catering to entitled people like you who can't word an ahelp properly and get upset when things don't go their way due to that because we thought you were asking for something else entirely, and then pull the "I'm talking to your manager" you're better else somewhere where either the admins are too neutered into not hurting someone's feelings to resist this kind of tantruming or it's so hugboxed they'd do anything just so one person can have a good round when they've talked themselves into one they didn't want.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

I truly don't care about your opinion; You have an admin complaint board. Your admin did something deserving of a complaint. If I made a mistake, that's fine, but I don't have the power here, and I'm not an admin - Yet I've still stayed away from insulting anyone. Unlike you.

I don't expect a 'hugbox', but I do expect administrators of a server that accepts donations to have some semblance of common decency to those that support it. However, I've yet to see anything from you beyond base insults and vitriol.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Having read the ticket I would have made the same mistake.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

I'm not going to bow down to someone who's being too entitled + lying to admins just because they donated. Donations are just that, donations. You don't get special treatment from me. Man up, things sometimes don't go your way, this isn't somewhere you can pay to get first class.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

kevinz000 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:45 am
this isn't somewhere you can pay to get first class.
Don't say that. We could charge top dollar like Randy.

Admin's tell you you're right - $100
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

I'm sorry, what? Lying to admins about what, precisely? Because now you've insulted me multiple times and accused me of lying, based on.. what, precisely? I made a complaint, strongly worded but not insulting in the least, about an admin's handling of the situation. Not about the admin themselves. I didn't insult anyone. I didn't even take the bait when you stepped out of your hole to fling childish insults for, ostensibly, no reason at all.

How, pray tell, have I done wrong in this situation? Because right now I'm having a good, deep belly-laugh about the mental loops you must be doing to justify your immaturity.

Also; Treating people like human beings rather than hurling insults at them isn't special treatment - it's regular treatment, at least among civilized society. If you disagree, disagree. Don't insult or demean. Did your mommy not teach you the golden rule? Oh, and let's not even get into the misogynist part of your diatribes.

Edit: Now I see why you think I'm 'lying'; Because I missed the part of what they said about getting myself borged. Hey; Ever heard of a mistake? You're defending your friend's misunderstanding, but my misunderstanding's immediately a lie? Oh hey, I don't have access to logs, so I can't double-check if I made a mistake. If you'd instead pointed it out, rather than immediately accuse me of lying, maybe this conversation would've gone differently. Jesus fuck, you're an awful person. Can I make this complaint thread about you, instead, Kevin? Because god knows, someone needs to call this shit out if they're not already.