Main And RP Perma Ban Appeal

Zookzacoon

Main And RP Perma Ban Appeal

Post by Zookzacoon »

BYOND Name: Zookzacoon

Reason Banned: Supposedly writing the N word on the floor in the RP server and lying to admins on the main server

Admin who banned: Kevinz000

Length Banned: Perma for both

Appeal Reason: I am genuinely sorry for anything I might have done, I do not know all of the reasons why but I am a generally new player with about a week's worth of gameplay experience, I try to follow the rules but I am unsure about what to do in situations where no one wants me around. I will also try to avoid harming myself unless it's absolutely necessary, as well as avoiding to interrupt ERP scenes unless again it's necessary. My main reason for wanting to appeal is because I genuinely like and want to play in this server(s)

kevinz000

Re: Main And RP Perma Ban Appeal

Post by kevinz000 »

1. Quote the both ban reasons exactly. Do not paraphrase.
2. What the crap is this "Supposedly"? You either did it or you didn't do it, pick if you're going to tell the truth or lie again and stick with it and see what outcome it has. Don't give that "Supposedly did this" crap when I've permabanned you for lying during an investigation.
3. Oh yeah I just checked your ban reasons on main and RP and I just realized that I permabanned you from main for trolling and lying about it right after you got permabanned by me from RP for lying. Are you for real? This appeal is denied. Come back in a few months with a positive character recommendation from a reputable server's active staff.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Moving to denied in 24 hours.

Zookzacoon

Post by Zookzacoon »

Just recommenting to prevent it from being moved to denied

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

You have one chance to fix your appeal.
Post the full ban reasons.
Review your appeal reason, because I'm not taking "I allegedly did this".
You know exactly what you did, your own actions, those two rounds. Come out straight with it if you want to be considered, because when the issue is you habitually lying to admins it isn't going to be fixed by you refusing to speak about what you did on an appeal thread. If you're unwilling to cooperate with this I don't see a reason to have you back.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

After furthur evidence has surfaced, this is denied.