I got banned. mods redirected me here.

OVRATD

I got banned. mods redirected me here.

Post by OVRATD »

Got banned, Literally don't know what i'm doing. I lasted 5 minutes and then was banned my BYOND is UNDRATD . I was sent here by the mod named derkuleen. I wanted to play the game with my friends but they instructed me to do harm and I assaulted a member of the security force to my dismay I had no weapons and was swiftly murdered and thrown in the brig. the man/woman/other that I assaulted was named Chayse and I truly feel sorry about my actions even apologizing to him after I learned his identity. I would like to experience the game more but it seems that road has ended and my time has been cut short.

MrJWhit

Re: I got banned. mods redirected me here.

Post by MrJWhit »

All right, I was the banning admin.
I'll just explain a few things:
1. Metacomming is a very serious situation, one that admins are incredibly tough on. It breaks how the game works, with secret information of who is a traitor, who isn't, what's going on in the station, and so on. Hidden information is one of the major factors of SS13, and being able to instantly tell what's going on breaks it.
2. This game requires you to roleplay realistically, even during unrealistic scenarios. Going up to people at a workplace and saying "wanna suck my tits shit lips", is the verbal equivalent of beating your brain in.
3. If you attack someone, and you're clearly going to die because they have superior weapons or better at the game or whatever, you probably should just run away or try and talk your way out. Being a blob of flesh just running up against a spike wall is incredibly dumb and unrealistic. This is a game that requires actually roleplaying and taking yourself out of the situation.

Now, with all of that explained, I am going to be unbanning you. You are a new player, and nobody should be denied a second chance. Don't do this again.