[Trojan_Coyote] Deathninja5551 - Note Appeal

Deathninja5551

[Trojan_Coyote] Deathninja5551 - Note Appeal

Post by Deathninja5551 »

BYOND account and character name: Deathninja5551 - Existence (Cyborg)
Noting admin: Trojan_Coyote
Noting type/duration: Note, permanent
Note Reason: Warned for using netspeak in-character. Rule 3 - Stay in character.
Date: 2018-03-28
====================================================

I wish to appeal this note because I've since learned that cyborg speak isn't like texting compared to when I was newer to Cyborgs. (Yes, I really did think that.)
Kinda wish I had more to write so this'd look better, but it is what it is, so forgive me on that end.

bluefishtuna

Re: [Trojan_Coyote] Deathninja5551 - Note Appeal

Post by bluefishtuna »

sorry bro but as a non staff member i'll have to tell you that note appeals are only for notes that are incorrectly placed so noone's gonna respond for shit

Deathninja5551

Post by Deathninja5551 »

bluefishtuna wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:02 am
sorry bro but as a non staff member i'll have to tell you that note appeals are only for notes that are incorrectly placed so noone's gonna respond for shit
Welp, closed this is! Thanks for stopping by everybody!

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

I hate to have to agree with denying the appeal, but aye, it's just a log of what has happened in the past.

To ease the idea of it though, a first note like this has zero sway on admin interactions with you. Almost everyone's got a note like this, even I've got something similar. We absolutely do forgive you, and if anything the note existing and you not having done it showing your realization is a good thing, not a bad one.

Deathninja5551

Post by Deathninja5551 »

Izzy wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:24 pm
I hate to have to agree with denying the appeal, but aye, it's just a log of what has happened in the past.

To ease the idea of it though, a first note like this has zero sway on admin interactions with you. Almost everyone's got a note like this, even I've got something similar. We absolutely do forgive you, and if anything the note existing and you not having done it showing your realization is a good thing, not a bad one.
Ah, thank you. That was primarily the reason I made this, but now I'd just be comfortable with closing it.