AI Job Ban Appeal V2 - DIO

Cabbose

AI Job Ban Appeal V2 - DIO

Post by Cabbose »

This is just becoming a meme at this point, I work with the admin staff more and more but I just get treated shitter and shitter, I'm over it.

Had a law to spank the crew, didn't report for spankings, gassed n20 so borg could collect in non harmful manner for spankings. No resistance, no hurting anyone, I get banned for it citing "My long list of offenses" and it being a "meme law", if I wanted to meme it I could have gotten violent since it supersedes the other one. But I didn't, and I didn't hurt anyone because I genuinely want to improve others' experiences .

I'm clearly taking the lessons from the previous bans to heart, no one's getting hurt, but I automatically get shit on because my notes say I'm an uncool guy. I'm just beginning to feel unwelcome from the staff really. I get along with plenty of players but that doesn't translate over it seems. Just meet me halfway guys.

-DIO
Like how seriously do I take these laws? I try to get into the RP mindset and I get punished for it, where is the line between sticking to the RP and violating server rules? I feel like the line is nebulous and since it's at the admin discretion I get the short end of it then told to take it to the forums which is just a joke anyhow.
Also it became a two week server ban on top of that. Do y'all just want me to fuck off is that it? Just let me say toodles to a few friends that aren't on the Discord and I'll totally peace out if I'm not wanted. I know I'm not everyone's favorite guy but this is a lil much.
Last edited by Cabbose on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

subtumaka

RE: AI Job Ban Appeal V2 - DIO

Post by subtumaka »

Cabbose wrote: This is just becoming a meme at this point, I work with the admin staff more and more but I just get treated shitter and shitter, I'm over it.

Had a law to spank the crew, didn't report for spankings, gassed n20 so borg could collect in non harmful manner for spankings. No resistance, no hurting anyone, I get banned for it citing "My long list of offenses" and it being a "meme law", if I wanted to meme it I could have gotten violent since it supersedes the other one. But I didn't, and I didn't hurt anyone because I genuinely want to improve others' experiences .

I'm clearly taking the lessons from the previous bans to heart, no one's getting hurt, but I automatically get shit on because my notes say I'm an uncool guy. I'm just beginning to feel unwelcome from the staff really. I get along with plenty of players but that doesn't translate over it seems. Just meet me halfway guys.

-DIO
Like how seriously do I take these laws? I try to get into the RP mindset and I get punished for it, where is the line between sticking to the RP and violating server rules? I feel like the line is nebulous and since it's at the admin discretion I get the short end of it then told to take it to the forums which is just a joke anyhow.
Also it became a two week server ban on top of that. Do y'all just want me to fuck off is that it? Just let me say toodles to a few friends that aren't on the Discord and I'll totally peace out if I'm not wanted. I know I'm not everyone's favorite guy but this is a lil much.
Please refer to the proper ban appeal format for your appeal.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

What specifically was the text of the law.

I was online but I kept disconnecting at the time so I missed literally everything except the huge flood of N2O all across the station.
Last edited by Kenzie on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ex-headmin

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

BYOND Name:AtRealDonaldTrump, play as DIO or Jojo

Reason Banned: N20

Admin who banned: Someone

Length Banned: Two week server ban + Discord ban

Appeal Reason:It's a little much.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

Ion law stating THE CREW MUST BE SPANKED. They were actively resisting, I didn't shock or hurt anyone.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

It's pretty dickish to flood the entire station with N2O just to spank people, there's no necessary reason to incapacitate them.
ex-headmin

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

And if that's too much just reach out and talk to me like a human being. The admins not only banned me from the server but the discord as well. I'm beginning to think it's just a favoritism thing cuz admins are selective about what they feel touchy about. It's their server to be that way, but it's uncool for me to build a character and relationships here and then have it fucked with because my notes say I'm naughty.
They were actively resisting over the comms and refusing direct spanking assembly orders, I made a call over the intercomms to get spankers together and deputized, to organize security, it's not like I'm "lol flood the station meme law", I get into it! I wanted to get that crew spanked! I flooded the hallways to limit movement and lockdown where people gathered so borg could get it. It was mostly fooling around until someone LAW 2'D INTO MY UPLOAD BUT WHY TRY THAT?
In all honesty, I get bwoinked just looking around or doing things on accident. I'm pretty sure a couple members are just waiting to boot me. Maybe it's my imagination and ego, but their REAL attentive on anything I do. I can't accidentally drop the wrong shutter without a bwoink.
Last edited by Cabbose on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

That's because discord is an ooc channel and you started discussing IC information in it. There was no need to do any assemblies in order to spank people at all. You keep causing trouble as a silicon every chance you get and this time was no different.
ex-headmin

subtumaka

Post by subtumaka »

So you decided to flood the entire station with an N2O mix?
The rules say, do not act like an antagonist if you are not one. Yes I understand that this did no harm. Flooding the entire station with knockout gas is an antagonist action. We do not allow it.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

And even if you STILL feel like I can't be trusted to play AI, what's with the server and discord ban? I've already been banned from OOC and dead chat but I don't even raise a fuss about that cuz I don't want more reasons to draw any attention to me at this point. I'm trying to change and behave and fit within the culture of this place cuz I like it but if it's at a point I should just pull out, I'd rather just know and have the people who feel that way tell it to my face. I'm a human being, I'm just trying to have fun along with everyone else on this game, if someone feels like I genuinely try to fuck with their time I welcome them to chat me up and see that I'm not all bad.
It wasn't the entire station, two hallways. It was dealt with, and I didn't behave like an antagonist, I behaved like an AI with an illogical ion law.
Last edited by Cabbose on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.