Ban Appeal

MysteryMan21333

Ban Appeal

Post by MysteryMan21333 »

BYOND Name:MysteryMan21333

Reason Banned:Evading a head job ban to grief

Admin who banned:Im40 on 2017-03-28 10:16:48

Length Banned: Permant

Appeal Reason: Well I'm here to post a ban appeal for job evading. I was a noob at the game back then and took the game less serious then it really is.  But for the last 6 months iv been playing on servers such as vore station and Colonial marines to learn the controls a lot better and iv got much more mature while playing on the servers. I also didn't know about job evading back then I never knew it was a thing and I want to say I'm very sorry that I griefed hoping that this is enough to expresses my sorrow for my mischief and hopeing I could once again have fun on citadel. But if I aint unbanned then well I understand your decision. Thank you for takeing your time to read this.
Last edited by MysteryMan21333 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzie

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Kenzie »

you were jobbanned on one account and then you started randomly using another account to play the jobs you were banned from, how did you not realize this was ban evasion? also apparently you griefed judging by the ban reason but i don't remember this was a long time ago
ex-headmin

MysteryMan21333

Kenzie wrote: you were jobbanned on one account and then you started randomly using another account to play the jobs you were banned from, how did you not realize this was ban evasion? also apparently you griefed judging by the ban reason but i don't remember this was a long time ago
I had no idea that i was job evasion and I never knew such existed like I said I was pretty much a noob back then didn't know much about the game and for the griefing part I have no idea about either I know I did have a revenge grief when I was captain but after job ban im not sure I griefed or not I also started using a new account since the other one was acting very weird and buggy.sorry I did not notify you or other administritors/moderators of my account switch
Last edited by MysteryMan21333 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MysteryMan21333

im sill waiting on approval or being denied.Like I said I will not argue if you do not approve and unban me I will understand your decision.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

i don't remember how specifically you griefed so i'll check the logs, if it was something minor i might unban you but if it was big grief i probably won't
what is your other ckey i don't remember and was too lazy to make a note of it at the time.
oh never mind i found it and your notes are not great but if you've been playing on colmar or vore you should be able to get someone important from either of those servers to vouch that you haven't been a shitter recently
Last edited by Kenzie on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ex-headmin

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

should have replied at some point
ex-headmin