Ticket Removal. Not even sure why banned.

KriegsmarineOffizer

Ticket Removal. Not even sure why banned.

Post by KriegsmarineOffizer »

BYOND Name:KriegsmarineOffizer

Reason Banned:Ticket Accumulation:Greytiding and Poor Escalation.

Admin who banned you:Leon Leonardo

Length Banned:720 Minutes

Appeal Reason:Alright. So I can only assume this is because of the round regarding me beating down the detective and running away from security, Lemme explain what happened.

Round started, Fairly fine, Had alot of excessive greytiders which were dealt with, I beat one or two in the head for just outright attacking everyone in the proximity. Didn't kill any to my knowledge. Mid round, I piss off to a room to do some vore ERP. Glitch, Who had died during that round due to a greytider and lack of experienced medical, came back, looking for his stuff, I opened it to let him into the cabin I was in, At this point Arjax, Who is played by Tuvala and is an alt of KittyGala, and is supposed to be permabanned due to massive stationwide grief, Runs in, and acts like a total chickenshit. He steps into the closet which i close, and lock, and push out of the dorm, as he screams something, resulting in me instantly getting shot to shit by the detective.

I Ahelp this, No answer. Things ensue, where I'm once again shot, without warning, or any say as to why, So at this point I can only assume the detective, is greytiding, since we have a security officer and this man is just firing willy Nilly, Bryce Sutton, If I recall, being the detectives name.

The detective was under the influence that I had kidnapped this crewmen even though I shoved the closet outside and started making my way back to the room, and was infront of the door before I was shot twice. Dropping me.

At this point, glitch is taking action as the detective had pulled out his tele baton and started beating us down, by tabling the detective. I already know at this point, after Ahelping twice, that it might be fight or die. So I kick him while he's down, attempting to wound him enough to the point where I have enough time to make it to the dorm room. Which I do, leaving the detective on the table, while Arjax, Is beating my shit in by punching me and glitch in the face. Glitch knocked him down and we both retreated into the room and locked the door, attempting to make contact with the security officer to talk peacefully. No one was killed in this fight, Nor even put into crit to my knowledge. Since we only wanted to get away.

The officer yells for us to open the door and come out peacefully, Which we eventually do, Only for Magaret Sullivan, to rush in with a stun prod, Cap everyone in the room to the floor with it and promptly drag us to security (She was an assistant mind you) Where we're put into interrogation. During this, Magaret Sullivan, who had also built an improvised shotgun, stuck it to glitches head and point blanked him without a word aside from excessive screaming, then ran out the door. We were let go without charges due to this being a giant misunderstanding from securitys side, And that was the end of it.

Two - Four, Hours later, after an entire shift, I came back to see I'm banned for these reasonings, Which is quite frankly, Really really dumb. Especially since I was told that I should talk to leon, on discord, which I tried to do, without answer, Apparently about killing a detective, apparently Poojawa's words from what I can gather, even though nothing of the sort ever happened.

Anyways, That is my story, and up to three people can also attest to it. If the ban reason is not for this, and rather about the next round RD/Captain, Who was uploading rather absurd, shitey laws to the AI core and not really doing their job other then insulting crew, then please tell me and I'll reform the post.

JGlitch

RE: Ticket Removal. Not even sure why banned.

Post by JGlitch »

What is this? Poor escalation? Ehm, nope. The detective wanted to enter the room where they having ERP at the moment and he just got kicked out with 0 brute damage, when I came in he was in perfect condition but Gunner was with 3 rubber shots in the head and the detective telebatoning him repeatly so I tablestunned him and we gave him a couple of hits, that's all, I don't see poor escalation to be honest, he was being a piece of shit.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Ticket Removal. Not even sure why banned.

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Your tickets were for your incident with the RD. I spent 30 minutes reading the logs yesterday, so I'm going to go ahead and call your appeal denied.