[BAN]Last chance.

JGlitch

[BAN]Last chance.

Post by JGlitch »

BYOND Name: JGlitch
Reason Banned:
IC in OOC, toxic in ahelps, toxic to other players. Multiple rule 1 infractions. +5 tickets for repeat offense.
Admin who banned you:
TalkingCactus
Length Banned:
Three months.
Appeal Reason:
I waited for a reasonable time... Tried to let things cool down a bit and I needed a break...
So, well, as I said multiple times I like this server a lot and I appreciate it so much.. Ya know, usually people don't appreciate things until they lose them. Something that actually broke my heart is not the fact to not being able to play, rather the relationship I made with the admins. Sometimes I had fun talking with them and because my damn anger issues and being overall a fucking asshole some of them even blocked me. Some people told me before playing on citadel that citadel admins are shit, bad admins, but I realize that the problem isn't the admins, the problem is that if you break a rule, regardless of the circumstance, you get punished. And I got a lot of chances.. A lot of friendly advices.. And well, as I said, I didn't appreciate it until I lost it.
I miss playing on Citadel... I miss playing with my friends... I miss their characters and the ambience of the station..
Please, give me another chance, I won't decieve you, ever.
Last edited by JGlitch on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: [BAN]Last chance.

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Appeal denied.