Ban Appeal

Chokin and Tokin

Ban Appeal

Post by Chokin and Tokin »

Reason Banned/Ticketed: Reason: Improper escelation- killed a chaplain for feeding them holy water on a cult round, after they stomped a micro repeatedly for no reason  This ban will expire in one day. / Moderator is salty

Admin who banned/ticketed you: ThingPony

Length Banned/Amount of Tickets: 1 day /1440 minutes

Appeal Reason: 

Situation: A micro who's been particularly mouthy towards my character Dante Bailey was outside cargo. As a joke, he stomped him 3/4 times. The chaplain who was near by (Played by the salty mod referenced in Reason Banned) proceeded to knock me out with a sheet of metal, then tie me up with wire-cuffs. They force fed my character enough holy water that 60u of mannitol wasn't enough. I was barely able to walk straight. Then they continued to taunt me via comms after they left me buckle cuffed to a chair. Seeing as how I was never even remotely considered to anything cult like, nor was I ever a cultist that round, I felt that was completely improper. I had heard over comms that beepsky had arrested them, and I knew there general area, so I retrieved a toolbox and promptly got my vengence. I was then lethaled to the ground, then brought to medbay and co-operated with security in any way I could.

Why I feel this ban is unjust: The moderator is salty, I get that. People sometimes are when they get robusted. If they fail to see any mistake and their escalation, and take punishment for it, then I see no reason as to why I'm being punished as well.

Leon_Leonardo

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

Starting at your reasoning in the beginning: The person you're referring to, Felix Breeze, said nothing derogatory or aggressive to you for the entire round, so if you're refering to a previous round that would be in violation of Rule 2 on meta-grudging.

Stomping on people repeatedly is not a joke and is considered griefing in most cases. >insert "it's just a prank bro!" meme

You were knocked out by an RNG blow to the head, poor luck for you. You were also stomping on a micro for no reason during a confirmed cult round, giving the impression you could be a cultist. No reason not to force feed you holy water. Also, try antihol next time, holy water works as a type of alcohol, not a poison. You were stuttering, you didn't have brain damage.

Honestly I wouldn't really call your couple sentences to one another "harassment," either.

Killing someone for KO'ing you and cuffing you and making you drunk doesn't sound at all just to me. Particularly when you were caught harassing another player.

tl/dr:

YOU DIDN'T A-HELP.

YOU PROBABLY VIOLATED RULE 2.

YOU DEFINITELY VIOLATED RULE 1.

YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR MURDER IS PITIFUL AT BEST.

YOUR REQUEST IS DENIED.