[RP/Main/Discord- (Perma) (/Ban) Appeal for using leak info as a form of harassment

Ragolution

Re: [RP/Main/Discord- (Perma) (/Ban) Appeal for using leak info as a form of harassment

Post by Ragolution »

Yeah I'll say " I don't believe you. " so nobody else has to.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Sylas

Re: [RP/Main/Discord- (Perma) (/Ban) Appeal for using leak info as a form of harassment

Post by Sylas »

Been five days since anyone's posted. Considering I suggested a server ban due to you saying you didnt care, and gorgilisk is no longer staff, I'll deny this if noone objects.

The reason for my decision, for your closure, is because you cant just harrass someone with restricted information you shouldnt have, then act all tough about it saying you dont care about the consequences.

This permaban is to establish that there are consequences, feel free to appeal at a later date. I'll forward the topic to other staff and let them provide input before applying any status or moving the topic.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

Who cares about some chart that tells people that your the least liked admin, when people already don't need a chart to know that. I got in trouble because I did'nt give staff names when I did'nt even get it from a staff. At the end of the day, you can go to talk to the bee admins and they'll tell I been good.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Or you can just be honest and tell the truth and we'll actually unban you. I'm not willing to take a vouch for this, personally, granted that you're still trying to deceive us like we're morons.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

I am not friends with any of the admins, If a admin gave me this I would've idioticly rat them out by accident when jade told me where I got it