[PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Ragolution

Re: [PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by Ragolution »

Vouches only do so much. Sometimes we like to see you run around and prove that you're really motivated to try and make us think you've changed. It's not about the vouch, it's the actions taken to get it, and the record you forge by doing so. I actually can't see the vouch you're talking about, so I wouldn't mind some clarification there.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Re: [PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

Nervere he is host of tg. Ask him he'll say I done better.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

and if you mean by trying to get get a vouch, I did and I spent time running around trying to get him to vouch for me.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

I don't know how to show that though? Do you want me to make a time machine and let you watch me get it or what? This truly baffles me.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Also your statement that I blackmail someone is an outright lie and an immature claim. I sent them the photo(Which they knew about and so did other admins) and said something about them being bad and they told me they'll ban me and that is pretty much it, I changed from that though.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

I do want a positive statement from Nervere in an official channel that they're vouching.

That said:
No one's arguing they didn't deserve the ban for doing something absolutely fucking stupid. However, I don't personally see it as "blackmail" as much as a really shitty move that got them a well deserved "vacation" from the community.

I would, however, love to hear who you mean by can not be trusted with sensitive information.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

If telling someone to resign their role or you'll leak their juicy deets isn't blackmail I don't know what is
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Did'nt happen though, I told them "lol ur bad"(which I changed from) with the chart and they said there gonna ban me and thats pretty much it. Where you get that claim from?

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

It has been nearly 3 months since an official staff has posted, bumped!