cactus pls

obscolene

cactus pls

Post by obscolene »

BYOND Name: obscolene

Reason Banned: Accumulation of tickets (4 total). Latest infraction: RDMing braindead players. +2 tickets

Admin who banned you: TalkingCactus

Length Banned: 3 hours (180 minutes)

Appeal Reason: First of all, I was never informed of having the first 2 tickets at all. Second, I did no such thing lad. I sincerely have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I really hope you were trying to ban someone else here buddy.

edit: fixed the unreadable text
Last edited by obscolene on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TalkingCactus

RE: cactus pls

Post by TalkingCactus »

The first two tickets were added about a week ago from a very different situation. There is a chance that there was some confusion with the logs and I would take a look at it if we weren't dealing with a 3 hour ban here.

obscolene

Post by obscolene »

3 hours is a whole shift
thats like 12 bottles of tequila
3 packets of uplift smooth
and 3 hours of sitting at a stool being useless

Also, for further explaination, I had been ''stupid netted'' (I think that's what it's called) by the ninja about 20 minutes prior to being banned. I had been sitting in the little room, drinking the infinite soda and hitting a window with a foam force pistol the entire time. Out of nowhere, whammo ban hammer. I'm 90% sure aswell that the only damage I actually did to someone that entire shift was hit the ninja with a welder. No KILLING at all, let alone braindead players. Please consider taking a look at the logs here, as I am innocent. I dindu nuffin, and this is a blemish on the face of my semiclean record. Oh the humanity.

P.S.: will you be my valentine?

Jay

Post by Jay »

Auto-denied. Time too low for an appeal.