Seriously people.

NobodyImportant

Seriously people.

Post by NobodyImportant »

BYOND Name:
N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7
Reason Banned:
Tickets accumulated. Latest infraction; turning off gravity because "I didn't know what it would do" and excessive arguing in ahelps even when told outright to stop. Learn when a subject needs to be dropped, please.
Admin who banned you:
Theoun
Length Banned:
720 minutes
Appeal Reason:
The ban will be over before anyone can deal with this appeal most likely, but i want it erased from my history, because previous tickets that were also mostly either invalid or due to an admin having a bad day, have 'accumulated' already. I do not want another illegitimate ban in my history.

Please address each of the following points:
a) The PM i sent was already written before Theoun sent me the PM asking me to drop it and since my chat didn't scroll i couldn't read his PM before sending mine. I thought about saying 'sorry for the PM - i sent it before getting yours' but i wanted to comply by Theouns will and not PM him any more. The time of sending and the length of the PM will prove this.
b) Theoun was being hostile to me during the entire interaction, for absolutely no reason.
c) No one seemed to mind me turning gravity off, and at least one person actually found it FUN.
d) The 'excessive messaging' he seemed upset about was me answering questions he asked. I can post the logs if needed. If you don't want me to answer, don't ask questions.
e) I specifically recalled the rules not saying anything about the gravity generator before i turned it off, and i had the intention of turning it back on immediately, which i did.
f) It was a machine i had access to, and that i had never seen before and i did not expect that turning gravity back on would take time.
g) Would anyone mind to explain to me how i got the previous tickets? I repeatedly gave myself all access, but an admin roleplayed that out with me once, so i only realized it was wrong when being given the ticket. Then I asked someone with OOC in IC, to contact the admins for me, because i had been muted from everywhere shifts prior, and i didn't know of any other way to ask to be unmuted. How this adds up to a half day ban I don't know. 
h)The PM i was banned for was:
>i mean if you hadn't phrased it like 'here's your warning. drop it' everything would've been fine. i already implied i wouldn't do it again
I was not happy with getting a warning for something i had no way of knowing would be considered bad by the admins. Is it not permitted to contest a warning?

>Don't pull crap like that again.
>You turned off gravity for no reason is what you did. Here's your warning, drop it.
>Consider this your last warning not to do stuff like that. Now drop the subject, no PMing me back.

Seriously I thought the admins here were supposed to be approachable. But even when they ask questions which i assumed were a chance to explain myself they take it as an insult if i do explain myself.
You have no reason to single me out. You have no reason to have negative notes about me. Yet you are watching me for slipups and ignore any complaints i have against people you like, even if they do violate the rules.
If you actually search your feelings you will realize that you've been more hostile to me than to other people. You did not even answer when i specifically offered in ooc to help out with mapping.
Last edited by NobodyImportant on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.