Request, also ticket appeal.

NobodyImportant

Request, also ticket appeal.

Post by NobodyImportant »

I would like to ask Theoun and Turgent to actually think about how they treat me or alternatively to have someone reprimand them. I really didn't want this at first but things are starting to get ridiculous with the admin abuse.

BYOND Name:
N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7
Reason Banned:
Accumulated tickets, latest infraction: Broke the IC in OOC rule.
Admin who banned you:
Turgent
Length Banned:
1440 minutes
Appeal Reason:

I realize that Turgent somehow personally hates me along with some other admins, but this is getting ridiculous. I implore you to show some reason. I was banned when i tried to contact Turgent to maybe try and resolve things with him, after the following thing happened:

I joined the round as a hardy no smiles sec officer and asked for a janitor to come and clean the bar and then said that an assistant should do it since no janitor was available.
Immediately the admins made a CentComm announcement that sec officers don't get to command around nobody.
Since CC should not know about everything going on on station, i assume this was just some admin telling me how to roleplay, in a way that humiliated me in front of everyone, even though i didn't command around anyone.
OOC: N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7: seriously
OOC: N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7: OOC in IC much ?
OOC: N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7: also will you at least stay out of my fucking roleplay?
Then OOC was disabled and reenabled. Turgent posted the absolutely unrelated "rounds will be ruined for you" section of the rules, (which by the way does not refer to admins deliberately ruining things specifically for you) and then told me to shut up.
OOC: N0B0DY-1MP0R7AN7: and yes OOC was probably a bad place to say that but if i say it in ahelp i get muted
at the same time i messaged Turgent privately to ask why he was so mean to me, and to ask what i could do to get off his shitlist.
After this Turgent blocked me and banned me from the server.

This is really getting out of hand. I haven't ever deliberately done anything that was against the rules, EVERY time when i did things that were questionnable I didn't have any way of knowing that the admins would deem it bad.
Yet i'm getting swamped with tickets, complaints against other people breaking the rules get ignored, and i am being watched nigh constantly for any chance to give me new tickets for one reason or the other (even if it's entirely made up) and even get interfered with IN CHARACTER.
I really don't want to seem entitled or mean but i don't think that this is good admining.
Last edited by NobodyImportant on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vivallion

RE: Request, also ticket appeal.

Post by Vivallion »

If i may throw my two pennies at this, i've known turgent long enough to figure that he doesn't just straight up block people and ban them off the bat, there's a quarter to this or something you're not telling.

Turgent

Post by Turgent »

Okay. Raised to a permanent ban with no chance of appeal. Stay away. You are notorious for your behaviour. We've been warned about you. Any further discussion is futile and will only result in your humiliation.

NobodyImportant

I am notorious for what behavior exactly? I haven't ONCE done anything that i knew was bad.
And yes i like to argue if i feel i've been unjustly treated which you folks apparently treat as a personal insult.

Vivallion this above may be the thing that ticked them off. I have never said anything to him personally apart from what i stated in the appeal though.
Though i would question the "he doesn't just straight up block people and ban them off the bat" thing. In light of him permabanning me while i was not even on the server.

I'd also like to know who "warned you" about me. If it was Alium Deathtrap staff you might want to actually listen to what other players say about the admins there before listening to them. If it was Heaven's Gate staff you might want to actually read what happened on their forums before just giving them the benefit of the doubt. If it was d20-Station you might want to reconsider listening to people that you have permabanned from Citadel for griefing.
And these three stations are the only ones that permabanned me.
Last edited by NobodyImportant on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turgent

Post by Turgent »

well too bad. go away and stay away. You don't like our rules. Stay away. Just stay away. Please.
Last edited by Turgent on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

NobodyImportant

Turgent i don't have any problems with your rules, i try to follow them all the time. You however are not following the guidelines you just posted a mere 3 hours ago. I don't have anything against you, i know you're trying to be a good admin, just please actually be mindful of how you're treating me right now.

EDIT:
I know now why i have been banned, and i object to both the practice of getting people banned because of a 3 year old personal grudge behind their backs, as well as the admin team dishing out permabans based on this without even informing the person in question.
I have contacted the host because i feel this is beyond my power to resolve at this point.
Last edited by NobodyImportant on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.