[fractious]Colbster4646

Adelphos

[fractious]Colbster4646

Post by Adelphos »

BYOND account and character name: Colbster4646, Gronkowski Zilet

Noting admin: fractious

Note reason: Warned for doing Science jobs when the RD was actively doing RND already. Please don't do other people jobs as detective in the future.

Your side of the story: The station was in high alert and in severe need of security weapons due to a dangerous threat(I believe it was rampant xenomorphs) however the RD was adamantly denying the research requests being sent by the HoS and the Captain. The RD was Joel Moon who has had plenty of issues with admins in the past and I now believe is banned or simply no longer with the community. I was sent to go into science and research said weapon upgrades after being given access by the captain.

Why you think you should be de-noted: This note was misinformed during its creation and overall made over a situation where it could be said that I had justification to do what I did. I am making this appeal because admins have shown the possibility that they are altering there opinions or decisions towards me due to my notes despite there age or inaccuracies simply because of how many I have.

HazelBailey

Re: [fractious]Colbster4646

Post by HazelBailey »

Generally you aren't allowed to do research for science if you arent science. Especially if the RD is saying no. Who it is or was doesnt really matter.

Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

HazelBailey wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:38 pm
Generally you aren't allowed to do research for science if you arent science. Especially if the RD is saying no. Who it is or was doesnt really matter.
However the station was in a red alert and the RD was extremely incompetent and even neglecting orders from both the captain and head of security, which should be taken into consideration.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

This note is valid. All these notes in your mass note appeal spree are valid. Closing and moving to denied.