[kevinz000]Colbster4646

Adelphos

[kevinz000]Colbster4646

Post by Adelphos »

BYOND account and character name: Colbster4646, Gronkowski Zilet

Noting admin: kevinz000

Note reason: "informed" that if someone is erping when they aren't needed they aren't to publicly flame/shame them. IF a head IS erping when they're needed and are either belligerently ignorant or refusing to handle it, it's an ahelpable thing.

Your side of the story: I requested the attention of a Head of Personnel who was in dorms multiple times to cease there interactions in the dorms so that they could attend to crew members in need of access changes. However they did not.

Why you think you should be de-noted: This isn't a warning or even a note that exactly informs anyone of me doing anything bad, and for some reason its listed twice in my list of notes. I am making this appeal due to the belief I've been given that admins are viewing me or making decisions differently towards me due to said notes despite there age or inaccuracies on account of the amount.

kevinz000

Re: [kevinz000]Colbster4646

Post by kevinz000 »

it's more or less a warning hence "informed" sorry for being vague

why can't you appeal this sooner now I have to look up logs from a year ago goddamnit

Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

kevinz000 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:32 pm
it's more or less a warning hence "informed" sorry for being vague

why can't you appeal this sooner now I have to look up logs from a year ago goddamnit
I was told up until now by multiple admins that notes truly hold no relevance, however after being told by Derk that my notes played a part in my headban and being told that my admin application was getting a -1 due to how many notes I have I had a change of mind, I also apologize if this is causing any form of inconvenience to you or other admins.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

This note is valid. All these notes in your mass note appeal spree are valid. Closing and moving to denied.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

aight well i'm willing to look into this even if it's half a year/a year/god fucking knows how long
don't expect a timely one (i'll probably take a day or two atleast since busy haha xd) but yeah, i'm going to see if i can get to the log of the date in question and see if the hop ignored you. if it's wrong i'll ask someone to remove the note/add context based on how that goes.