[lordheichou]Colbster4646

Adelphos

[lordheichou]Colbster4646

Post by Adelphos »

BYOND account and character name: Colbster4646, Gronkowski Zilet

Noting admin: lordheichou

Note reason: Cremated someone after being told they were a ling from an AI who also had no evidence.

Your side of the story: I was the Head Of Security at the time, and I recently joined the shift. After ten-twenty minutes from joining the shift I was informed that a crew member was a ling despite said ling impersonating them, none the less this developed a lynch mob around him. Due to this I witnessed his murder from said mob and was heavily persuaded by crew and the AI to cremate him in a very time restrained scenario, so I did.

Why you think you should be de-noted: This is a note that was put in place for something that I physically could not have avoided. I acted with appropriate evidence, and was peer pressured by a mob of crew members and silicons. Due to this I expressed my ideal judgement under said stress to the best of my ability, I firmly believe this note was applied simply due to a very inconvenient situation that I had no capacity to avoid. Furthermore I am appealing this note because I have been lead to believe that my notes are influencing how admins view and interact with me despite how old or inaccurate said notes may be on account of there excess.

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [lordheichou]Colbster4646

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

As with your note from Nethaufer, it encompasses what happened, which isn't great. Someone shouted 'ling, cremate it' and you did so without any evidence, you could've simply observed them for a few minutes in a cell to see if they regenerated as lings are wont to do, but instead you cremated their body. I do not believe this note was posted in error or misjudges the situation with its wording.

Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

Trojan_Coyote wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:15 pm
As with your note from Nethaufer, it encompasses what happened, which isn't great. Someone shouted 'ling, cremate it' and you did so without any evidence, you could've simply observed them for a few minutes in a cell to see if they regenerated as lings are wont to do, but instead you cremated their body. I do not believe this note was posted in error or misjudges the situation with its wording.
You misread the appeal, as I said there was a ling impersonating said person, and when I approached the person they were murdered by three+ crew members(a mob) and I was told by both these crew members and the AI to cremate the person, which I did, even worse if I didn't I was being followed by the mob, so they would have done it for me if I didn't.

Trojan_Coyote

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

What I said still holds though, it's a valid note. I don't see this getting removed.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

This note is valid. All these notes in your mass note appeal spree are valid. Closing and moving to denied.