[nethaufer]Colbster4646

Adelphos

[nethaufer]Colbster4646

Post by Adelphos »

BYOND account and character name: Colbster4646, Gronkowski Zilet

Noting admin: Nethaufer

Note reason: Read the entirety of WGW as a listening post operative. Told to not spam it again.

Your side of the story: I was dared to do so by a crewmember of the station and proceeded to do so once.

Why you think you should be de-noted: At the time I was warned this the admin was under the interpretation that I spammed it, which, I in no way did, it was posted once and then not posted any further, however the admin denied this wholly and proceeded to threaten me with a ban until deciding to simply note me. I am making this appeal because I have been lead to believe that my notes are leading to admins having lesser interpretations towards me on the simple account of how many I have despite many of there inaccuracies.

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [nethaufer]Colbster4646

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

I see no reason this should be removed. It's concise, portrays exactly what happened, and encompasses that you were told not to do it. Notes don't get removed without them being made in error, generally.

Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

Trojan_Coyote wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:13 pm
I see no reason this should be removed. It's concise, portrays exactly what happened, and encompasses that you were told not to do it. Notes don't get removed without them being made in error, generally.
The note was made in error on account of the fact that it was made with the belief I posted it more than once, which I never did. Furthermore the rules say nothing about stating copy pastas that are considered in character culture. This note can only apply if I spammed the copy pasta according the rules, which I never did.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Reading WGW over comms is considered spam. You arent allowed to spam IC or OOC. Note is valid

Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

HazelBailey wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:39 pm
Reading WGW over comms is considered spam. You arent allowed to spam IC or OOC. Note is valid
I was unaware that a single document being posted over radio was considered spam, as it is not specified in the rules. I am willing to step down from this note but would still like to hear from other admins if possible.

Trojan_Coyote

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

Note says nothing about spam. So, I'm not seeing that it was made in error. And you know better than to read WGW on ss13 lol.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

This note is valid. All these notes in your mass note appeal spree are valid. Closing and moving to denied.