[r3dtaile]Colbster4646

Adelphos

[r3dtaile]Colbster4646

Post by Adelphos »

BYOND account and character name: Colbster4646, Gronkowski Zilet

Noting admin: r3dtaile

Note reason: Cryoed without letting admins know as HOS.

Your side of the story: I cryoed without informing an admin as a head of staff due to this strip of information appearing at the start of every shift you join as a head of staff, https://gyazo.com/3a8bd2a0355bfd03a0be98459554d1c6

Why you think you should be de-noted: As seen in this welcome information, it directly states "Otherwise put your locker gear back into the locker and cryo out." Meaning that you do not need to inform an admin to cryo as a head of staff. Additionally at the time this note was applied, the server rules were still being altered by Izzy from there original set, which to my knowledge had no mention of cryoing as a head of staff. I've made this appeal because I have been lead to the interpretation that my excess of notes are influencing admins opinions and decision making towards me, despite there age and inaccuracies.

HazelBailey

Re: [r3dtaile]Colbster4646

Post by HazelBailey »

There's quite literally a popup that says "ahelp before you cryo" when you try to cryo out as a head of staff. This is also quite literally in the rules. Izzy hasn't put up the modified rules at any point besides posting the new rules for players to review them.

Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

HazelBailey wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:50 pm
There's quite literally a popup that says "ahelp before you cryo" when you try to cryo out as a head of staff. This is also quite literally in the rules. Izzy hasn't put up the modified rules at any point besides posting the new rules for players to review them.
I understand that and make this appeal more towards the point that the picture I've posted stirs confusion, which it definitely did for me as I was in to much a rush to recognize said popup and simply acted off the information I was provided prior to the decision, Im willing to acknowledge that and drop this appeal if you want to view it in such a manor.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Ill poke a maintainer to fox that text, or just make a PR to fix it, myself. This appeal is denied, however.