Not a ban appeal just to make things clear

Vuk Farkas

Not a ban appeal just to make things clear

Post by Vuk Farkas »

I was apparently banned while offline! interestingly last "offence" is semi false. Yes i did ask player via PDA and in speak-chat (NOT via radio cause player was next to me) for skype or steam contact so i can contact that certain player outside the game when we are not playing to organize our selves (like whats the time we shall play) reason i did this is because LOOC and OOC were DISABLED for some weird reason and i could not ask otherwise (kinda rare to meet that certain player so i had to do it there and then) also admin told me that i gathered 7 tickets that day... i got 3 tickets for that "rulebreak" but i wonder when and for what i had the other 4 that day because i did not break any rules other than that one (because again of the circumstances)

Probably gonna stop playin cause admins obviously are selective about who they apply rules to, i get warned even for legit ooc chat (under excuse that its borderline) while some players clearly break the rules and get away with it.

ThingPony

RE: Not a ban appeal just to make things clear

Post by ThingPony »

That four wasn't from just that day. It was your previous tickets that another admin gave you previous shifts. Tickets don't go away that fast, and they can build up. Especially if you keep breaking the same rule. When your in the game, and your talking to another player, that's not a chat, its your character talking, not texting, or chatting over a chatroom. Its real life for your character, things like skype and steam do not exist. If you want to talk over OOC, wait till after the round, and then ask.