Post by Thouncy »

- BYOND account and character name:

Thouncy

- Banning admin:

Putnam

- Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):

Cit Main - 3 Days

- Ban reason:

Using trespass as a vampire to feed off of two people inside dorms.

- Your side of the story:

I genuinely did not know targeting people in the dorms as antag was against the rules and I sincerely apologize for it. I had been killed in previous rounds in dorms mid-erp by a xenomorph, and also done the same as a xeno myself without repercussions against them or myself for that. I had assumed that was precedence for using dorms for easy kills to gain an advantage(in this case to obtain human hearts and refill on blood per my objective.)

- Why you think you should be unbanned:

This is a simple case of a misunderstanding of the rules rather than a malicious attempt to break them. I wrongly assumed that vampires had a similar level of access to murdering others akin to the example I gave of the Xenomorph rounds. It has been explained to me by Putnam and Redtail that there is a bit of nuance in that rule as Vampires are not a station-wide threat.

It is extremely easy to guarantee I will not do this again, and a warning would have generated the same result as a 72 hour ban.

HazelBailey

Re: [Putnam] Thouncy - Cit Main - Temporary Ban Appeal

Post by HazelBailey »

Post your actual ban reason, please.

Putnam

Post by Putnam »

Exact reason is "Scene-stomped as a vampire. Explicitly claimed reason for killing people in dorms was because they needed blood, and were "more than likely were naked, and IC easy targets to murder without resistance. or at the very least resting in vulnerable states ". Takes a few days to reflect on the rules, especially rule 9.2.", posted myself cause OP can't get back into account specifically, so don't go too hard on this

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

The thing that made this particular case unacceptable was the fact that you broke in with no other reasoning besides "They wont be expecting it, it's easy blood!". The only reason we allow traitors, and the currently disabled changlings to go into dorms is because their target is probably in there. Furthermore, you've kinda got a novel's worth in notes.already. I'd say take the three days, familiarize yourself with the rules a bit more, and come back stronger.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Moving this to denied since it expired on it's own.