Spessman102 banned by IzyyInBox

BaneBane

Spessman102 banned by IzyyInBox

Post by BaneBane »

BYOND account and character name: Spessman102 alt, real and primary account AAIoddysey, forgot my character's name.

Banning admin: IzzyInBox

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Banned from Main and permanently.

Ban reason: Ban evasion, alt account of aaioddysey

Your side of the story: I forgot, it's been so long ago now that I don't even know what I was originally banned for.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have re-read the rules and understand them quite well. It has also been a long time. I am extremely sorry for whatever I was banned for and promise not to do it again. It's been a year since I last ban evaded and I will be happy to report that I have official quit ban evading. Thank you for taking your time in reading this, have a good one.

BaneBane

Re: Spessman102 banned by IzyyInBox

Post by BaneBane »

P.S, I just remembered why I got banned in the first place. I said something along the lines of "All autistic people are dumb." because of some guy who I had been talking to and mentioned I had autism too, then decided to tell everyone in OOC that I had autism and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. They also told me they had my IP. As I consider both those things private information and would prefer to keep it private until I decide when not to, this sent my paranoia sky high and I had a panic attack. So in a bid to make people think I wasn't autistic, I said something offensive about autism. I should have let the admins know and promise to do the same in the future if this problem also happens again. I was also extremely scared as well as I didn't know if this guy could possibly hack me. My memory is still hazy as I don't remember the names of anyone and this happened in LOOC and then got taken into OOC.

HazelBailey

Re: Spessman102 banned by IzyyInBox

Post by HazelBailey »

Your appeals are still on autodeny and always will be. Scram.