Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Auris456852 main server

DragonKingPRA

Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Auris456852 main server

Post by DragonKingPRA »

DragonKingPRA

Banning admin:Auris456852

Ban type/duration:server permanent
Ban reason:"Meta gaming"

Your side of the story: I was traitor and of course I didn't know how to use martial arts on this server im pretty new. after I got killed I became a postrinic brain or whatever it's called and became a peacekeeper borg so I just went around yelling human harm and stepping on toys and keep in mind my body was in sec and I even forgot about it. after awhile I went to sec to mess with them because I know sec is usually the cause of harm instead of traitors most often :(. then I realized my body was there and said "THIS IS HUMAN HARM YOU ARE BAD" and started dragging the body to let them chase me. yes I know it's stupid to do such things but the round was around 2 hours long and I was bored. I forgot my corpse is there and this is not even meta gaming at all nothing to support me at all and no meta was even in it my body just happened to still be there. And talking to the admin in random matters was my fault I should have cooperated instead of being a douche.

Why you think you should be unbanned:The admin was waaaay too harsh on the perma banned and I request a re do because this is not even close to BE a perma banned nothing I did was "Wrong" and didnt ruin anyone's fun or destroy anything and if I'm wrong about it being close to a perma ban I'm sorry but from what I see it seems harsh and shouldn't have happened

But to be clear I am sorry and just want another go ;)

HazelBailey

Re: Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Auris456852 main server

Post by HazelBailey »

Post your full, actual ban reason, the same one that appears when you try to join the server.

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA »

I don't know how to copy it from byond it won't let me

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA »

also It's waaaaaaaay too long to write down i think the admin got mad and decided to write a whoooole thing of it. also it would be hard since it makes it disappear every 5 seconds I would if I could but he did say meta gaming so thats what I put. can't you just look at it?

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Best thing to do is grab a screenshot of it when you fail to connect. There's no valid excuse for not posting your full ban reason, but I'll humor you this time.
Initially only what would seem to be a violation of the No Metagaming rule, as they made a beeline for their old body after entering a positronic, kinda bad, but not overly so... But when questioned, they started speaking many completely unrelated things, either simply being delusional or trying to draw my attention away. Even dumped a big copypasta at one point. Sadly, problems don't just go away when you try to stall, and it usually only annoys the admins having to waste their time with it. If there is a next time, just cooperate. Appeal this ban on the forums if you feel it has been done in error.
This is your full ban reason, of which only the first sentence is even mentioned in this thread itself, the rest of it is completely ignored. With the rest of the ban reason in mind, the fact that your entire appeal reads like you fail to understand what you did wrong, (Which you even say in the original post!), and your previous dayban, that you had just come off of three hours earlier where you even admit you hadn't read our rules...
Went on the station as an ashwalker. Thought that Beestation rules were the same on all of the other servers, it's not. Read the rules and understand them, we expect you to follow them.
AND the fact that you're coming here while you wait off a ban on Beestation, a server on which you have a MASSIVE list of bans on and clearly haven't read the rules there either, I am fully, 100% against an unban until you can get an admin from another server to say you have improved massively.

EDIT: I've actually seen the ahelp before you caught your perma. After reading that, I am further against an unban, because I do not believe you intend to play here seriously.

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA »

I didn't know coming on the station was BAD as an ashwalker admins don't really care except that one and I usually do play seriously ive never caused terrible trouble I don't see why it'd be harmful to give me another chance. And me and the beestation admins are working out a little deal and I usually get on trouble there on low rp because IT'S lrp so like getting in trouble is common for random stuff. I know you're server is serious about the roleplay and stuff so that's WHY I don't act up on here. I bet if I got unbanned we wouldn't have any other problems.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

When you joined the server, you filled out an access request form. One of the things you agree to when you fill out that access request form is that you have read the rules in their entirety. If you break a rule that is plainly listed on the rules page, then it is entirely your fault and "I didnt know!" Is a weak and invalid excuse.

The reason I am against giving you another chance is because so far you have shown zero regard for the rules, have proven to have not read them, and even in this thread you seem to fail to understand what you did wrong, even going as far as to blame the banning admin for being "waaaaay too harsh" and saying they probably got mad when dealing with you which is why your ban is a perma, and not the fact you have two bans within a week of starting to actively play on the server, both of which show zero proof that you've read the rules. You do not deserve a another chance if you blow your first two that quickly.

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA »

ok what if I read the rules right now? The whole list if I know all the rules they'll be easier to follow of course :). It be a bummer to be banned from this server it's actually more fun. The players aren't dicks like tg's and I could actually play and not have a greytide asshole with all the caps armor and id. Admins are actually more uh merciful on here they most of them don't take things personally like the other's.

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA »

Alright I read them :/ took a bit I did find the part of the ashwalker. Ash walkers are not to willingly board the station for any reason.

DragonKingPRA

Post by DragonKingPRA »

I read the metagame rules the ban reason doesn't add up also it wasn't a "beeline" exactly I did play with the peacekeeper for 30 min and decided to GO to sec checking for human harm my intention wasn't to find my corpse it just happened to still be there. also I did give my corpse back to sec to keep then went on with my day until I heard a BWOINK. I wanted to ic with the peacekeeper since they are very against human harm and decided my corpse could be used as an example to tell the ai that sec is the main cause of human harm.