Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Auris456852 main server

DragonKingPRA

Re: Ban appeal DragonKingPRA admin:Auris456852 main server

Post by DragonKingPRA »

And I found it preposterous that the admin ONLY banned for that reason yes I wasn't really cooperating but to me it seemed too far to do so.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Yeah I'm against this as well. You were told to read the rules more carefully, and you clearly didn't. You haven't shown any signs of improving at all.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

You just confirmed to me that you not once read the rules until right now and it took a permaban to get you to read them. Until you get another server's admin to say you've learned to behave, I will not be in favor of lifting this.

auris456852

Post by auris456852 »

Look, buddy. You were asked to read the rules from the start. We don't ask you to read the rules just so it'd make someone feel better, we ask people to read the rules so that they could follow at least the intention of them and behave in a way that is less likely to ruin everyone else's enjoyment of the game. Yet, even when making this appeal, you couldn't be bothered to read the Ban Appeal Format & Instructions fully, when I can fit the entire thread onto one computer screen and still read it.

The note's length is to ensure there's more to go off of if someone investigates the ban. That said, it's one thing to just break a rule and accept a punishment or warning. It's another to go out of your way to start posting gibberish when someone's talking to you about it. At that moment, I didn't even have one reason to believe you didn't do it all intentionally and weren't just trying to mess with me. Someone that pushes their boundaries that way will often do it again if given the chance.

You may have read the rules now, which is nice. Some may argue that, given that you should be less likely to break them again, the problem is solved, and that's likely what you're hoping for. But, if you've ever had a run-in with the law, you should know full well that things normally don't work that way, and negligence is not an excuse for breaking the law. At best, it may rarely get you a lower sentence, if the aggravating circumstances don't outweigh the mitigating factor. Those with life-long punishments are only released if they appear behaved enough after several years, however for a game, it likely won't be anywhere near that long. So far, your behavior has not exactly make you seem trustworthy by any stretch.

So, long story short... Sorry pal, with the show you've given us, it really does look like you'll literally only be mindful of things when they come around to bite you. I'm with the others on this one.