BYOND Name:Byondner

Reason Banned:OOc in IC not responding to the admin and "griefing"

Admin who banned you:
Talkingcactus?, im not sure and my laptop died
Length Banned:
Permabam
Appeal Reason:
What happened:

Vines in the station. Break into the autolhate with another player and see its empy becuase cargo is lazy.  Break into eva to get some material. Someone thinks is some kind of justice warrior and gives me swirlie even if I told them what i was doing. I try to break again because  I  want to anoy this person. He does the same thing again for the third time  but this time I was just walking around.  I ahelp, the admims ignore me. The round goes on. I make a chainsaw becuase I'm bored. The justice warrior sucker punches while im voting something, at this point I think he only wants to metagrudge me. Tell him to fuck off I make ooc in ic since a robocist is arresting me for carriying a chainsaw even if I did not attack anyone.  I get a message of the admins saying no ooc in ic, I think is just an advice, so I stop doing it. In any moment they ask to be answered. A engineer saves me, thanks whoever you are. I return becuase I'm curious of what this person wants to do with me and hug him. He only wants to shit the rest of my shift because this is what heroes do.

And I got banned.

I dont even attacked anyone not even tried to defend myself, other people in the station was removing glasses for other reasons any of them related to their characters and this is fairly common(because this is only thing I think can be considered griefing that I made).

TalkingCactus

RE: Is this for real?

Post by TalkingCactus »

Yes, this is for real. And no, you won't be unbanned. You frequently used OOC in IC in a manner which clearly showed you had no intentions of legitimately playing on this server and following the rules which accompany it. Your ignorance of admin PMs by not following the request in the PM and also by not responding to it solidified this claim and led to your ban.

Request denied.