Mrjwitt-blew up chem lab

Slingring

Mrjwitt-blew up chem lab

Post by Slingring »

BYOND account and character name:bigdestyn cruz howe

Banning admin:mrjwitt

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):

Ban reason:pbanned from beestation,blew up chem,tested syringe gun on people to see if it was loaded.

Your side of the story: chemistry worker was being a dick. used telescopic baton and stole my spear. enter in and blow up chem lab as reparation for him being a ass. was spam clicking syringe gun to see if loaded. didn't see people nearby. was making plasma phlegm to try to break into CMO's since he is probably a ass and wont authorize use of darts for SD. made thermite after plasma phlegm failed then ban.

Why you think you should be unbanned:first time. learning game mechanics. give me a break. yes i am pbanned from beestation for meth grenades, yes i shouldnt have antagged there, in my opinion admins arent cool, unban me and ill not antag. also why the discord ban for something in mentorhelp i was just asking about explosives. but yeah would be cool if you could unban me. beestation appeals havent worked so far and im following off of this tgstation wiki guide for appeals https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_avoiding_bans thanks to that i now understand how to appeal

Slingring

Re: Mrjwitt-blew up chem lab

Post by Slingring »

update: sent appeal for my pban in bee. not denied.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

So, let me start with saying: no.

You're clearly going to cause more trouble, see your current appeal on beestation: "yo im sorry for antagging so much it kinda becomes addicting and gets stuck in your brain whether you want to or not. "

You have constantly lied, and not even held the same beliefs while talking in the 20 minutes we've talked. Take for example, why you fired the syringe gun. You claim that it was attacking them from Self Defense (which, only works if they do aggressive actions /before/ you defend yourself), but you also were testing it on an assistant to see if it had anything in it.

Your permaban appeal on bee didn't even go through, in the first 20 minutes of your appeal, a senior admin came in and said absolutely not.

You've used everything in your power get get as many aggressive tools as possible (including creating granades because the CMO COULD HAVE BEEN A JERK).

No, not unless you get a glowing vouch from a higher RP server.

EDIT: Also, my ckey is "MrJWhit", there's only one "t".

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

The user has since denied to give an age check when asked.