[LittleRiolu]RhinoKing - main server permaban for breaking into dorm six and interrupted a private scene.

JeffStevenson

[LittleRiolu]RhinoKing - main server permaban for breaking into dorm six and interrupted a private scene.

Post by JeffStevenson »

Byond account - RhinoKing; Character name - Penelope

Banning admin: LittleRiolu

Ban type/duration: Permaban on main server

Ban reason: Broke into dorm six and interrupted a private scene and when questioned, replied with "was messing about". This is the 3rd time you've broken the same rule and I do not believe you are going to improve. Appeal this in 3 months on our forums if you're going to shape up.

My side of the story: I was just messing about with some hacking stuff, thought it would be funny as other people I've done it to did not really mind.

Why I think I should be unbanned: It was only a humorous act, obviously now I see why it was wrong; If I consider the situation from the other person's perspective I can see that this is highly annoying and definitely an invasion of their privacy. Admittedly it was also a mistake to repeat this offence multiple times, but as LittleRiolu said I could take a 3 month break to gather my thoughts and that's what I did. I took a break from this server, but now I remember how respectful the community was and how much fun I really had on here compared to tg. I'm very grateful that I may be able to get a second chance here, and of course I wont do it again. Thanks admins for creating such a safe community for all the players on citadel.

JeffStevenson

Re: [LittleRiolu]RhinoKing - main server permaban for breaking into dorm six and interrupted a private scene.

Post by JeffStevenson »

Dont mean to be rude but are there any admins that can discuss my appeal?

HazelBailey

Re: [LittleRiolu]RhinoKing - main server permaban for breaking into dorm six and interrupted a private scene.

Post by HazelBailey »

Where have you been playing since your ban?

JeffStevenson

Post by JeffStevenson »

Thanks for the reply. After the ban I played for a short while on World Server 13, but more recently I've been playing on the ss13 remake UnityStation. I took quite a big break from the game.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

While I'd be willing to give you another shot, I think it would be best for everyone's peace of mind if you were able to get a vouch for good behavior from another server's admin. Regardless, Ill poke a head admin to see what their opinion is.

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

Hi there, thanks for appealing.

Considering the gravity of the rulebreak and that it was your third time I will indeed go for a vouch.

If you can get a vouch from any other SS13 server I am willing to lift this Ban without any issues.

Have a nice day.
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.