[Leon Leonardo] roushguy - Cit permaban

roushguy

[Leon Leonardo] roushguy - Cit permaban

Post by roushguy »

BYOND account and character name: roushguy, njerpez

Banning admin: Leon Leonardo

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Citadel, permanent.

Ban reason: removed after 'deliberation' (skeevy comments, rule-skirting, etc)

Your side of the story: The long and short of my side is that I was never told my behavior was becoming problematic. I just found out I'd been removed, without anyone ever having come to talk to me about it, and I was never given any chance to try and defend my side.

Why you think you should be unbanned: My mistakes aside, I can't realize I'm stepping over a line unless someone tells me I'm stepping over it, especially when it comes to the kind of behavior that I was banned for. In addition, it's been years since I was given the boot. Should I really not be given a second chance?

Thranos

Re: [Leon Leonardo] roushguy - Cit permaban

Post by Thranos »

Bruh didn't you literally stalk minors asking for nudes inbetween rants about how hot bestiality is and sending unsolicited dick pics to literally everyone?
And didn't this also get you booted from AT LEAST two other servers?

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Not going to mention the fact that you were just banned for ban evading?

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Well... I wasnt gonna go into exacts, but there it is. So yes, your actual ban reason is...

I can't help but notice how you left out the particularly juicy bits in that.

With some of the genuinely disgusting things you've said that I won't go into concerning beastiality and minors, some of which is very illegal, how you fail to acknowledge any of it in your appeal, try to pass it all off as you needing to be told you're doing something wrong (especially when you need to be told to not stalk people, minors included), AND you just got caught trying to ban evade, I absolutely DO NOT want you to be unbanned anytime ever.

Vincent Airin

Post by Vincent Airin »

Dude, you fucked up. Take your lumps and GO AWAY.