[auris456852][RP] Mirukihoshi - Banned for logging out to avoid "punishment"

mirukihoshi

Re: [auris456852][RP] Mirukihoshi - Banned for logging out to avoid "punishment"

Post by mirukihoshi »

Nethaufer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:45 am
The actual murder can't be acted on past that round, but the infamy your character has for doing it can carry on
Also, my character hasn't done that. To my knowledge, the only time my character has gotten into conflict on RP is with Cassie, and the whole big event with Security the other day. Buddy has never carried on a big conflict once it has ended. Please don't say that without proof. My character is known for conflict, yes, but she has never continued to actually attack the person after the fact. Provoke with words? Sure. Continue the action? No.

mirukihoshi

Re: [auris456852][RP] Mirukihoshi - Banned for logging out to avoid "punishment"

Post by mirukihoshi »

mouseofthecake wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:54 am
You're trying to appeal your ban. We're trying to explain why that shouldn't happen.

This isn't a player complaint, and we've already focused on how Jim wasn't at fault for this.
Okay, then lets not focus on Jim. Lets focus on why I was banned, which was because I DC'd. This is my first offense on the RP server, and the ban is perma, and I have explained I DC'd because it would have caused more problems had I not. I did this not only for myself, but for the others involved, because I would've just ended up insulting them and causing more issues.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

I'll say it now. You've quickly shown that you enjoy skirting IC rules, from the manhunt after pushing over the warden, for murdering a player because they denied your cargo orders, as they are fully in their power to do in their to do so. This behavior will have to change. Every player who has taken the similar path as you, as an overtly brash and eager to break ic law has either shaped up or are no longer present on the server

Also, no one has any sure way of telling icly if you will act on your threats or not because of the above history

mirukihoshi

Post by mirukihoshi »

Nethaufer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:00 am
I'll say it now. You've quickly shown that you enjoy skirting IC rules, from the manhunt after pushing over the warden, for murdering a player because they denied your cargo orders, as they are fully in their power to do in their to do so. This behavior will have to change. Every player who has taken the similar path as you, as an overtly brash and eager to break ic law has either shaped up or are no longer present on the server

Also, no one has any sure way of telling icly if you will act on your threats or not because of the above history
Nethaufer, I really do not appreciate you trying to bring up past events on an appeal where that is not the issue. The issue is that I DC'd. Regarding the manhunt, admins were involved with that, and I agreed not to do something like that again, which I haven't. Even with Cassie, I accepted the punishment, and we were even gonna have a trial. It's all roleplay. It seems like you're honing in on my own personality, when that isn't the issue here. I'd appreciate it if we stuck to the issue at hand.

mirukihoshi

Post by mirukihoshi »

Nethaufer wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:00 am

Also, wow, you really have this wrong. Buddy's intention was not to murder Cassie, and Buddy did not attack her for rejecting the orders. She attacked her because Cassie PUSHED DOWN and CLAWED Buddy. Please do not comment on things I am involved in when you clearly do not have the facts.

mouseofthecake

Post by mouseofthecake »

To be blunt; this isn't your first permaban on Citadel, which is why we're all against lifting this appeal. Besides the obvious reasoning of the whole affair.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2653&start=20

mirukihoshi

Post by mirukihoshi »

mouseofthecake wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 am
To be blunt; this isn't your first permaban on Citadel, which is why we're all against lifting this appeal. Besides the obvious reasoning of the whole affair.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2653&start=20
...Do you have a problem with me? That ban was almost more than a year ago now, and we are not talking about that. We are talking about this issue in particular. If I was still like that, this appeal would already have been locked. I am actually trying here.

mirukihoshi

Post by mirukihoshi »

Actually, it has been two years since that happened.

mirukihoshi

Post by mirukihoshi »

Also, I believe I was only permabanned by auris with the intent to talk about this issue, NOT to debate all of the things I have done in the past, and I'd really, really appreciate it if we stuck to that.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

So let me lay out some facts. You, in an earlier round, got into a fight with Cassie and killed them. Your character now has a reputation for killing someone. In this round, you threaten Cassie and it eventually gets reported. Because of the threat, (which is illegal on it's own, but your history with Cassie causes people to take it more seriously) you are arrested and taken to processing, at which time you DC'd. Disconnecting is what landed you with a ban.

The reason we're now unwilling to lift your current ban is because so far you've shown your character to be very unstable, unfitting for a roleplay environment, and your history on our main server weighs heavily against you, given your previous interactions with admins.

We are allowed to bring up past issues if we feel they are relevant to an appeal. Most of the admins talking to you right now feel that these should weigh against you because of your attitude in this appeal. I know you said in the original post they you havent taken your meds, but that doesnt excuse anything, and the point you bring up about disconnecting so you dont break any more rules leaves admins wary about lifting your ban, because it feels like you could easily fly off the rails and cause further issue.