Improvedname - Leaking

Improvedname

Improvedname - Leaking

Post by Improvedname »

BYOND account and character name: Improvedname (Character name doesn't apply to this situation)

Banning admin: Blackmajor/Bhijn

Ban type/duration: Permament From discord ingame and (orginally forums too)

Ban reason:For leaking about the dankseed situation as an staff member

Your side of the story:(There isn't a story to apply here as most people know of it.)

Why you think you should be unbanned:It been years ago and honestly i want to say i improved from my past mistakes, I also want to apologise to all citadel for betraying the trust of the public. as an staff position i shouldn't have leaked such information that was pinned down as classified and yet did so.

So after my left i have taken a admin position at BD(Before it died) Which gone fine.
Currently im in a staff position on the server skyrats under the person xyel(who knows the full extend of my history from Citadel to BD)
I don't think i really can say much here beside this honestly i have given up the ways to leak shit and i just want to play the game

Nik707

Re: Improvedname - Leaking

Post by Nik707 »

Bruh this was probably the dumbest decision in Citadel history with the most warning and one of the most major bans carried out and your appeal has less thought and effort put into it than most trolls put in.

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

With that said, this is by far and above the appeal I am most willing to die on a hill for. That hill being "no." You did the stupidest possible thing with information that had massive warning bells all over it. No.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

If you want to just play the game, you can do that elsewhere. This appeal is downright insulting given your history and the matter in question. I won't be supporting an unban when you can't even put the in the effort to proof-edit your five sentence appeal.

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

You do realise that whole thing is out of you guys deciding to defend a pedophile out of respect right?

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

Because if you do not tolerate all staff leaking but lighter punishments how does this explain this then?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... &height=95
You all voted A first but then switched back to B when you heard what i leaked

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Oh, please tell us who did that then.

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

PM me your discord

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Nah, if you want to "given up the ways to leak shit", then put it in the open. Be the straightforward and honest.

Improvedname

Post by Improvedname »

Yeah and last time if a person asked that i leaked in DMs around the situation and told them the truth i got forum/discord/game banned for it so can i really trust it?