[host] BettonnCZ- main server ban for RDM

BettonCZ

[host] BettonnCZ- main server ban for RDM

Post by BettonCZ »

BYOND account and character name: BettonnCZ- Nehemiah Burns

Banning admin: host

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): MRP permanent

Ban reason: New join player, immidietely asks how to banned (ban% speedrun) Preforms as expected. Gets beat up repeatedly and dies trying. Do better next time.

Your side of the story: Cant tell

Why you think you should be unbanned: So i share this laptop with my older brother and he is against furry community in general, i think he joined the server on my account and went on to get me banned. I got accepted on the server, left it to other time and get banned with out even playing. I found out i got banned on the server and just now found the forums so i can get unbanned.

HazelBailey

Re: [host] BettonnCZ- main server ban for RDM

Post by HazelBailey »

In any case like this we have to typically think to ourselves, "How exactly can be have a guarantee that your brother wont do this again?". Unfortunately, we cant, because while your brother may have done the deed that got you banned, it's still your account, and it's your responsibility to protect that account. Given you've already failed at this responsibility once, we cant safely say that it wont be an issue again in the future. As a result, I'm going to go ahead and deny your appeal