Appeal (From StukaNuka.)

StukaNuka

Appeal (From StukaNuka.)

Post by StukaNuka »

BYOND account and character name: StukaNuka and Alex Sulyard

Banning admin: I do not recall their name too much, but i do remember it was round 2018-2019 when it happened.

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Antag role ban, the duration is indefinitely

Ban reason: Deconverting myself from a cultist at the start of the round willingly if i don't remember wrong.

Your side of the story: The ban reason is infact true, and i don't disagree with it, i indeed did it, because i didn't feel ready for playing a conversion role back then, since i hadn't played SS13 in a while due to being distracted with Barotrauma, so i tried deconverting myself as soon as round started, due to not remembering the mechanics.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well,i think i should be unbanned, due to the reason mentioned before, i wasn't ready back then, but after playing in some servers and learning from other people, i feel myself confident enough to go back to trying those roles, at least to see how much i developed in this time.

HazelBailey

Re: Appeal (From StukaNuka.)

Post by HazelBailey »

Your actual ban reason is
As a roundstart cultist, did nothing with their cultist status for half an hour, before walking up to the chaplain and asking for holywater, which they purposefully drank in the middle of maintenance. Also left their stuff in the middle of maint so anyone could find it.
Have you been playing anywhere else during your off time from Citadel? Because since you started playing again, you've picked up a few notes here and there that dont really paint the best understanding of the rules.

HazelBailey

Re: Appeal (From StukaNuka.)

Post by HazelBailey »

Moving to denied because ten days with no reply.