Putnam, Necrodrake- Permaban for "unwanted ERP"

Necrodrake0731

Putnam, Necrodrake- Permaban for "unwanted ERP"

Post by Necrodrake0731 »

BYOND account and character name: Necrodrake0731 Zooko the Mute

Banning admin: Putnam (not sure if that is it but that's what i can see

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanant

Ban reason: Injecting another Player with a Syringe filled with Semen

Your side of the story: Now I would like to begin by saying I am extremely new to SS13, With no idea how some things work, what I'm supposed to do- I don't even know how to make any food without burning it, or mixing chemicals. I have no idea what an object sitting on the counter is filled with when I use it to fill a syringe, I have a hard time identifying what someone is doing, who they are, and am having an even harder time trying to figure out WTF I'm Supposed to do around the station other than annoy people as a mime. When I swiped a Syringe I was intending to go around and Randomly KO people with Morphine or Inject Alcohol into them, or whatever, I spend a full 5 minutes trying to load a Morphine Syringe into a dart gun- I have no idea how those work. and a syringe doesn't just say what it has in it- so when I found some cups of random fluids, I'm just gonna start drawing from them.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, Mostly because As a new player I have no idea if there even is a way to find out what is inside a Syringe, It was a Harmless Joke that went the wrong way when I had no idea what was in the Syringe- I honestly thought it was an alcoholic Beverage and I was injecting them with like... Vodka or something like that. one can easily see that I had morphine on my character, in the cups I had, in my bags. And to be honest- I am fairly new and Just want to have fun, toss around flashbangs, and trip people. occasionally just KO someone for fun.

Redtail

Re: Putnam, Necrodrake- Permaban for "unwanted ERP"

Post by Redtail »

Not the banning admin but... none of that is acceptable behavior for the sort of environment we have here. Drugging people with morphine, is a major form of self-antagging if done for no reason. "Occasionally just KO someone for fun" is most definitely, considered 'no reason'. Even injecting alcohol without consent isn't particularly acceptable either as a non-antagonist.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

I agree with chase, if you had any sort of reasoning behind it, but if it's because you didn't have anything else to do, you clearly could have just asked around for help.

I say no to an unbanning unless there's some sort of vouch from a higher roleplay level server that you've improved as a player.

Putnam

Post by Putnam »

Yeah, I am willing to believe you were just injecting stuff willy nilly to an extent, but those excuses are also permaban behavior on their own for a new login, so yes, get a vouch.

Yakumo_Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen »

You had three bottles of morphine in your bag, trying to inject probably the most important character onboard the station (Head of Security as Acting Cap), ignoring everyone else as far as I can tell. After injecting me with a random chem that supposedly did nothing (it went out of my system too fast to identify), you then tried to feed me more of it in a glass, and when I started getting annoyed by that point you straight up tossed the glass at me.

It felt targeted and I was especially disgusted to learn it was semen injected the first time.

I'd like to know where you got a "random syringe" filled with semen given that's not an obtainable chemical in most circumstances outside of supplying it through yourself.