BAN APPEAL FOR MY USER STAVEOL

Staveol

BAN APPEAL FOR MY USER STAVEOL

Post by Staveol »

Thread title: BAN APPEAL banned by puffnam to staveol on SS13 citadel main server

BYOND account and character name: Staveol (account) Steve Glazedough (character)

Banning admin: Puffnam

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permament from SS13 citadel main server

Ban reason: I was banned for the reason of a random murder of another player for no reason whatsoever, and failure to respond the admin in a mature way after being questioned for this behavior.

Your side of the story: My friends have suggested a game we could play together and SS13 was one of them. whilst i did not understand why, as i'm a pretty modern gamer i do not understand old games like these, or roleplaying games that easily. i had been left not knowing anything about this game, for hours and hours i was left confused running around the station without a single clue as what to do (resulted in my death countless times) which had gotten me incredibly frustrated. later on in the server i kept getting told orders and other things which did not register in my head at the time being, i was then harassed jokingly by other players firing me fake ammunition from their toy items. not damaging me however fueling my frustration even more. as i kept running around, i just about had enough and attacked, potentially murdering another player.

Why you think you should be unbanned: considering i had no idea of non antags and the fact that i was playing as a bearded dragon mutant. it came to me that perhaps it was allowed for me kill someone for no reason if it was undetermined by other players. however while i do admit, my fault is mostly not from the rule break ingame but from the insulting response to the admin after being asked a question about the incident. i think i should be given another chance to learn about this game, as i was told its not a great server to start anew. with more experience by now i'm feeling ready to take my chances in this server.

Putnam

Re: BAN APPEAL FOR MY USER STAVEOL

Post by Putnam »

I've been informed by another server that you've refused an age check. Unfortunately, we can't take any chances here: you'll have to verify your age in order to lose your permaban. Contact a headmin for procedure on that.

Staveol

Re: BAN APPEAL FOR MY USER STAVEOL

Post by Staveol »

Do i not have the ability to send the age verification via discord DM's to you?