[MrJWhit, R3dtaile] LordGingy - Main Server, Grief/Ban Evasion

lordgingy

[MrJWhit, R3dtaile] LordGingy - Main Server, Grief/Ban Evasion

Post by lordgingy »

BYOND account and character name: LordGingy, Gingy McCarty

Banning admin: MrJWhit, R3dtaile, in that order

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main server, permanent

Ban reason: Poorly planned out grief and forgetting ban evasion gets you banned

Your side of the story: Like, nearly two years ago I started playing SS13 and hardly after a month of playing the game I thought it would be funny to break into the armory as an engineer without actually knowing how to break through a reinforced wall. I get bwoinked and try to lie my way out of it like a child that just got caught violating the cookie jar, and disconnect when I know I've already lost, thus making me eat the boot. Ban evasion was basically me getting curious a month ago because I wanted to see if I could recognize any old friends playing on main, I hopped on my alt QuindariousGooch cracked out at like 2 AM and got on main and sat at the join menu for something around ten minutes after seeing who was still up. To my surprise, breaking rules that can get you banned will in fact, get you banned. I don't blame Red for banning me even when I meant no harm, he can't read minds and I'm sure no one can.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Yeah I understand I'm trying to vouch for myself here, but I feel like it's necessary to tell whom it may concern that I've been banned from Skyrat and Hyper for grief, both times knowing full well what I was doing. I've appealed on Hyper and was thunderstruck when it worked, so I thought I had a good chance of getting unbanned here considering what I've done to get booted here is nowhere near as bad as what I did to eat a ban on Hyper. I feel like it's too much of a hassle to appeal just to bring more trouble, and these trying times are making me bored of every game I have. You don't have to worry about me bringing toxicity or just being a dick, it's genuinely not that hard to not be a rage baby or be a half decent person.

MrJWhit

Re: [MrJWhit, R3dtaile] LordGingy - Main Server, Grief/Ban Evasion

Post by MrJWhit »

I'm not an admin anymore, so, this may be a headmin thing, may be a chase thing, I'm not sure. I don't even know if my opinion matters.
But I'm willing to give a +1 simply on this simply from your honesty.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

I'm not really sure what the policy is regarding ban evasion so i'll let kev voice his opinion on it

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

Due to your history on other servers combined with your ban reason, we're going to ask that you get a vouch from a reputable server, preferably one that you have a significant amount of playtime on.