[Silicons] bottleoffur- Main

MommaFuzzy

[Silicons] bottleoffur- Main

Post by MommaFuzzy »

BYOND account and character name:

Banning admin: Silicons

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main, Permanent.

Ban reason: After multiple documented incidents just prior in discord they are repeatedly doubling down on stealing the CMO's hardsuit every round they're in. While this usually justifies a short ban, your general behavior is not something I think is healthy for yourself or the server, given that we're quickly (as I can see through these ahelp logs) going down the same track again. With that said, it's time for you to find a new server - perhaps one that's more agreeable for you, because this is clearly not working out.

Your side of the story: It's been a month or two and I cannot remember everything which had went down during that round, let alone distinct details. I was being a filthy tider and attempting to grab the CMO's hardsuit due to wanting the marginal movement speed increase in comparison to the base EVA suits. I also ended up getting into combat with medical staff when they told me to leave and I refused.

Why you think you should be unbanned: As previously mentioned, it's been a solid while since I've been banned and I wanted to appeal due to the consistent changes that I've made to my behavior during the time I've been off. I know it's a weak reason, but I genuinely want to give this server another go to prove that I have changed.

Silicons

Re: [Silicons] bottleoffur- Main

Post by Silicons »

Unfortunately after the incidents in question I'm going to have to ask for a vouch of good behavior from a reputable server with a reasonable amount of gameplay, to convince us that you can handle main's environment.
I would really not like to have a rerun, sorry.