[blue wildrose] josef_nape main server ban for coommited suicide when they were previously told not to

josef_nape

[blue wildrose] josef_nape main server ban for coommited suicide when they were previously told not to

Post by josef_nape »

BYOND account and character name: CKey/josef nape / joseph nape

Banning admin: blue wildrose

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permabanned

Ban reason: Committed suicide when they were previously told that suicide was against the rules, and explicitly told to go cryo when they were messaging the admins about asking to be blown up as there means of exit. has had plenty of other repeated marks on this server and there's zero confidence that they'll be improving anytime soon.

Your side of the story: I was literally just unbanned. and i don't really understand the rules

Why you think you should be unbanned: because why would i do that on purpose? why would i purposely for what reason commit suicide before leaving? if i didnt frogot are you saying i did it for the purpose of annoying the admins? i was literally just unbanned and perm banned for breaking a rule i frogot about that was very minor. i could have been infromed and not done it again

josef_nape

Re: [blue wildrose] josef_nape main server ban for coommited suicide when they were previously told not to

Post by josef_nape »

a thing i frogot to add was. after i commited suicide someone reminded me so insetad of leaving to go eat i wait until i was revived just so i can cryo to fix it

Silicons

Re: [blue wildrose] josef_nape main server ban for coommited suicide when they were previously told not to

Post by Silicons »

After reviewing the last few months of actions from you in regards to a few other servers I think it's best if you come back with a positive vouch of behavior from a staffmember of a reputable server.
Apologies.