[Dzahlus] Banned from all Command Jobs.

nope

[Dzahlus] Banned from all Command Jobs.

Post by nope »

BYOND account and character name: Aziel Huski/Advisorman

Banning admin: Dzahlus

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Job-Banned Command. Permanent.

Ban reason: Generally poor behaviour as head of staff, multiple notes and constant ahelp tickets being made about it. This ban has been prompted due to them calling the shuttle with the reason stated "Haha BLU left their console logged in what a legend". They have been warned multiple times and this is the final straw I'm afraid. (admin remarks)

Your side of the story: I believe it was correct I was banned, I did some shit things and deserved a punishment, but I'm gonna retry.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a long time since I've originally did the shit that I did, all I just want to say is I'm gonna improve it. I just want to play as an HOP/Captain again, or any head job matter-a-fact. This is just an apology for being shit at the job, I just want to be un-job banned since It'll make my record look way worse. Been 2 months since the original ban.

dzahlus

Re: [Dzahlus] Banned from all Command Jobs.

Post by dzahlus »

-1 Been ages but I remember you having just as terrible behaviour in normals jobs aswell as heads. Not to mention you being banned everyhwere else too.

Silicons

Re: [Dzahlus] Banned from all Command Jobs.

Post by Silicons »

Yeah I guess I have to close up every single thread at this point
If you're still interested, come back after playing for a bit and making better behavior visible for the current active staff and it'll probably be a far better outcome.