[Deltafire] ITZSHIFT_YT - main server ban - Powergaming, Job Ban Evasion.

Taikus

[Deltafire] ITZSHIFT_YT - main server ban - Powergaming, Job Ban Evasion.

Post by Taikus »

BYOND account and character name: ITZSHIFT_YT Nova

Banning admin: Deltafire, i think so at least.

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Banned from the main server i believe and it was Permanantly.

Ban reason: Ban evasion by acting as security and head of staff during lowpop, perma brigging and parolling someone, as well as perma brigging someone for revenge murder. head of staff ban evasion by locking down a borg due to an ion law and trying to change their laws via the ai upload. powergaming via security gear and by continuing their near-every round trope of 'securing' the spare. You were just banned and given a shape up or ship out message.

Your side of the story: Honestly I can't remember anything about what happened but the ban was...fully within reason...i'unno if i'm saying it wrong but i'm agreeing with the reason behind the ban... but constantly being harassed OOC and IC for just existing was not doing well on me mentally and well...made me cause a lot of trouble out of stress and just...being unwell mentally...i'm just gonna do what i should've been doing instead of letting my emotions get the best of me, just gonna ahelp any OOC or IC harassment if i do get unbanned and come back to...more harassment.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, i was being...a total cunt back then and i'll admit i wasn't doing mentally well cause of all the metagrudging and constant harassment from others but i'm done with that, i just want to come back and relax, instead of having to deal with OOC and IC harassment. (Not that it gives me an excuse for anything that i did but it'd probably help out with context.) but what i'm saying is that i got the message of shape up or ship out, i'm done with the powergaming, ban evading and all that other shit i did, i'd say i'm ready to come back but i'll let you have the final judgement.
Last edited by Taikus on Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Taikus

Re: [TrojanCoyote] ITZSHIFT_YT - MAIN - Powergaming, Job Ban Evasion.

Post by Taikus »

I really don't know if I did this right but... if there's any changes needed... please let me know.

zI-H482

Re: [Deltafire] ITZSHIFT_YT - main server ban - Powergaming, Job Ban Evasion.

Post by zI-H482 »

An important piece of context to this ban is that it was applied a day after you were job-banned from Security and Head of Staff positions, and immediately violated both by not only acting as both Security and Acting Captain, but also acting in the same way that warranted the ban. Considering the severity and blatancy of the offense, it is simply too soon for an appeal to be approved. More time is needed at minimum, and then even more time on top of that or a credible vouch of good behavior.

Furthermore, if this game and the community around it makes you feel mentally unwell, I would urge to find another place or another game that would make you feel less stress.

The appeal is denied.