[H.I.Jinxy] Squeesycheesy - Banned from Main for Bad Faith Behavior

qsef999

[H.I.Jinxy] Squeesycheesy - Banned from Main for Bad Faith Behavior

Post by qsef999 »

Squeesycheesy, Mark, Vlad, and Annabelle Mackelroy

H.I.Jinxy

Main ban, permanent with potential appeal

I acted outside of good faith repetitively, and consistently. I was quick to anger and quick to bring OOC anger to IC, once I had a reason for it IC. I was jumpy, overly so, pulling out lethals as command/sec in situations that could have been solved with non-lethals. Paranoia was another factor, contributing to the overuse of lethals.

I was living with my parents at the time of the ban, and my household was not stable by any means IRL. My anger issues, which I had long ago gotten a handle on, were flaring up again. I was bringing a LOT of this grief to SS13 and video games in general, video games have always been my go-to for de-stressing and getting my anger out. However, not only have I moved out of my parents and almost entirely cut them out of my life, I'm on anti-depressants and other medication now to help me balance my life out. I honestly think the reason for my actions stemmed from a foul attitude created by my environment. I've played a little bit on the RP server, but I don't think its enough to be noticed by the admins there. The only other server I really play on is Terragov, but unless you're breaking the rules the admins don't really notice people there, due to the nature of the server. I will say I've not a single note, ban, or anything on that server, for as much as it means. I've moved in and out of my parents a couple times in my life, and I've always noticed that I'm much more mellow, agreeable, and I have a much stronger control of my temper when I'm not living with them.

As stated above, I've essentially reformed. The large sources of stress and anger have been removed from my life, and I think I'm ready to act in good faith and towards the fun of all players on the server.

MrJWhit

Re: [H.I.Jinxy] Squeesycheesy - Banned from Main for Bad Faith Behavior

Post by MrJWhit »

I'm willing to give you a second shot, how many hours have you put in Terragov and RP?

Most of the admins we've polled so far don't recognize you (on RP), so I'm more just curious on Terragov.

Silicons

Re: [H.I.Jinxy] Squeesycheesy - Banned from Main for Bad Faith Behavior

Post by Silicons »

Lovely this is also my problem at this point.
Unfortunately everyone's had to deal with too much of this at some point and it would be unfair for me to just lift this like nothing happened. Other people being awful to you isn't a reason to take it out on others, I know it's easier said than done but regardless, come back with a positive vouch of behavior from another server.