[Silicons] Snootypip main server ban for alot

Snootypip

[Silicons] Snootypip main server ban for alot

Post by Snootypip »

Byond account/character name: Snootypip; P.I.P

Ban type/duration: permanent

Ban reason: After given many second chances shows a disregard for learning form their mistakes and following server and gameplay rules. This is not a one time incident of rules abuse, self antagging, or proving that they don't deserve anymore second chances.

Your side of the story: I used to not be bad like this, I was just quiet and minded my own business but after settling in and making friends I started being bad and breaking the rules because I got to comfortable, but seeing now that I don't have many friends anymore after the ban and don't really plan on interacting much I don't think its going to be a problem anymore and would like to be allowed to come back and just go back to how it was, when I would just wonder around watching everything that was happening and just quietly sit around maybe making drinks in the bar or something.

Why I think I should be unbanned: its been a good while since the ban, I haven't played to much ss13 since but rarely I would hop onto lowpop servers with similar code and just do the busy work of power or science/mining before just cryoing. I haven't really caused much trouble since and would like to just come back and mine again on the server I learned to do it on. I feel like I need to say more here but I really don't think I can, other than time I don't really have any other reason to put in here why I should be unbanned, I definitely learned my lesson after 3 months of having something deer to me taken away from me, I was going to wait longer to appeal but now more than ever I could use a good distraction from work and just everything happening in the world right now. I'm very sorry for being a garbage player and person in general and I understand if you don't want me back or even care to look at this appeal but a friend still playing here gave me the smallest amount of hope that I should give it a try, I know this is just so wrong to ask for but I'm asking for another chance, please let me try to prove to everyone and myself that I'm not total trash.

zI-H482

Re: [Silicons] Snootypip main server ban for alot

Post by zI-H482 »

While you may say that you will no longer be a problem, you were given numerous chances to fix your behavior beforehand that were not taken seriously. As such, we cannot take your assurances at face value. Even if we could, three months is not enough time for a permanent ban like this to be appealed.

You will require a vouch of good behavior from a credible server and more time away before this ban can be lifted.

The appeal is denied.