[digitalsquirrel95]JGlitch - Main/RP Permanent Ban.

JGlitch404

Re: [digitalsquirrel95]JGlitch - Main/RP Permanent Ban.

Post by JGlitch404 »

zI-H482 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:52 pm
It has been considered However, there is more than just the one opinion of a retired admin being weighed here. There’s not even tenuous support for an unban among the current staff team. I would be overruling them all if I were to decide to accept this appeal. You’re asking to stake my credibility with them and the wider community on your improvement. While I’m not afraid of making unpopular decisions if I think they’re the right ones, I’ve seen the same red flags that Captain277 has seen and what I have read about your previous incidents has not engendered a lot of trust.

If you feel like Skyrat would be the best place to find someone to vouch for your improvement, I’d be willing to hear what they’ve got to say. However, I’ll state again that they will have to be pretty exceptional for me to change my mind.
I mean, its not the opinion of a retired admin, its the opinion of the retired admin that banned me in the first place, and who said on the ban and I quote: '' Due to their long history, on top of this, this ban has been applied to both Main and RP, and probably shouldnt be lifted, even with a vouch.''

Also, I did say that I've been playing somewhere else for much frequently than Skyrat, cant I ask Gurgstation for a vouch? Even if its not a hugely known server as of yet?

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

At the present time, a vouch from Gurgstation will not be sufficient. It is far too much of an unknown quantity for our purposes here.

JGlitch404

Post by JGlitch404 »

A Skyrat admin has vouched for me on Discord as requested.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

JGlitch404 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:14 pm
I mean, its not the opinion of a retired admin, its the opinion of the retired admin that banned me in the first place, and who said on the ban and I quote: '' Due to their long history, on top of this, this ban has been applied to both Main and RP, and probably shouldnt be lifted, even with a vouch.''

Also, I did say that I've been playing somewhere else for much frequently than Skyrat, cant I ask Gurgstation for a vouch? Even if its not a hugely known server as of yet?
Keep in mind that my opinion doesn't really mean a whole lot at this point, given I retired over a year ago. I can't even say I'd 100% support an unban if I were still on the admin team. The purpose of my post was more or less me saying "Yeah go ahead and unban him if you feel he has earned it" and nothing more. They're ultimately the ones that still have a say in how this ends and I don't even think they'd be unjustified in denying it because of your history alone, regardless of how you've changed.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

Right, we’ve reviewed the vouch as a team. It matches with our expectation. Namely, we think you’re on the path to mellowing out as most people do with time, and it makes sense why you be wanting to clear up these black marks in your past. We don’t take any issue with trying to turn over a new leaf. However, considering your history with the server and how contentious this matter is among the staff team, we’ve decided that we want to wait and hear how you use the second chances the other servers have provided before we’re willing to do an unban.

As such, the appeal is denied at this time.