[Host Jay] Hexadood - Both server bans regarding the underage allegations from HyperStation and others like it

Hexadood

[Host Jay] Hexadood - Both server bans regarding the underage allegations from HyperStation and others like it

Post by Hexadood »

Hi, I'm Hexadood. CKey is the same, "hexadood". I was banned by the host, Jay. This applied to both servers indefinitely until I spoke on the forums to appeal.
I was recently banned for allegations of being underage. While this was the case a couple of months ago, I've recently become of age in the U.S, and would like to have this cleared up. The ban was relatively recent, and I'm not angry or disappointed. I know it was for the right reasons, dodging legal scrutiny from having someone possibly underage in an 18+ server, completely understandable. This has been the case in many places as of late. However, having been away from Citadel this entire time, and recently coming of age, I'd like to rectify this problem in the hopes that I could have some place to interact with a few friends in. If you would like physical documentation of my proper age, please contact me on my Discord, which should be in the Discord server of Citadel as well.
I've taken this ordeal of being banned for being underage as a rather hearty life lesson, with many servers opting to keep me permanently banned without appeal. Which I, again, understand completely and believe it's entirely justified in most cases. I just hope that isn't the case here, seeing as I've barely spent any time on Citadel. Again, if you wish to get in contact with me for proper physical documentation, simply contact me on my discord "Hexadood". I'd prefer it that way, than let my private information out into the forums.
Thank you for your time.
-Hex

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [Host Jay] Hexadood - Both server bans regarding the underage allegations from HyperStation and others like it

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

Use the proper ban appeal format.

zI-H482

Re: [Host Jay] Hexadood - Both server bans regarding the underage allegations from HyperStation and others like it

Post by zI-H482 »

You've still not changed it to the proper format.

Appeal is denied.