[R3dtaile] Coolgat3 - Community Ban for toxicity

Coolgat3

[R3dtaile] Coolgat3 - Community Ban for toxicity

Post by Coolgat3 »

BYOND account and character name: Coolgat3, Stalks-The-Prey

Banning admin: R3dtaile

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Perma from everywhere

Ban reason: Quality Control, Told someone to go die and refused to apologize for it. They've been told repeatedly about their temper, and we have a zero tolerance policy for things of this nature, ban ID #10044 during round ID 18193

Your side of the story: My side of the story is the same as the reason, there was no lies put in the reason and I was rightfully banned

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Let's start with an apology. There's no excuse for what I said and over those two years I've grown to understand it, really. I remember how much I really loved Citadel's community and sometimes I would just go off because I was trying too hard. That of course, again, is no excuse, but I really know my wrongs now, and I really have changed my ways. Sure, I might get heated at losing, but I'll know not to throw insults and such around again, or sprinkle salt everywhere, bothering everyone around. I would be really grateful to be given a second chance, it has been exactly two years and four months, and honestly the realisation about how long it really was and how much I really miss the server, knowing that no other community is just right like Citadel was makes me really miss this place. I would love to come back, if you'd only allow me to prove that I've changed, I am genuinely sorry and I promise it won't happen again.

zI-H482

Re: [R3dtaile] Coolgat3 - Community Ban for toxicity

Post by zI-H482 »

After a bit of discussion and consideration, we would like to know if you're able to get a vouch before we move along further with this appeal. Any credible server would work, but we're basically looking to hear that you've calm down some in the interim, and that we shouldn't expect this to be a problem again.

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

Maybe, but like, I rarely play SS13 anymore because no servers interest me much so It would proably take a long while.

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

I am currently playing on tg a lot so if this can stick around being open for some more time that'd be cool I guessssss

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

There's no rush to have this closed up quickly. If you feel like you're going to be able to get a vouch from them in the foreseeable future, we can leave this open.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

I'm going to be moving this one over to denied given the length of time this has been up. You can open up a new appeal at a later date if you do get a vouch.