[R0dC] Shinigami Joshi permabanned and discord banned

Swandyk Gusnar

[R0dC] Shinigami Joshi permabanned and discord banned

Post by Swandyk Gusnar »

BYOND account and character name: Shinigami Joshi, IC: Joshua Constantine

Banning admin:R0dC (forgot the actual name is)

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):I forgot the date was but it was permanent ban

Ban reason:Multiple ckeys and fishy story about discord account being deleted

Your side of the story:Okay so here's the thing it was late night i was playing on citadel and i was kind of in fighting with my sister over my laptop she also wants to use it aswell but i refuse and when i was not around (i was brushing my teeth) she deletes my discord account (i know i lied about my discord account getting accidently deleted i am so sorry) i already told her and giving lecture about not using my stuff without my permission she aggrees, last few days my discord account doesn't have security aswell also i will no longer use any other of my byond account instead i will use my new one Swandyk Gusnar i promise i will never do this again i am so sorry, i was hoping admin could get me one last chance.

Why you think you should be unbanned:I am sorry for what happened but i promise from now on i will be more serious about roleplaying! No more edgelord edgy songs.

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [R0dC] Shinigami Joshi permabanned and discord banned

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

So why did you just try to ban evade with a new account on the server?

Swandyk Gusnar

Post by Swandyk Gusnar »

I am sorry for evading and uses multiple ckeys.. But i swear what i tell you is the truth. I will never trying to evade and or uses any other discord account again. It was all my fault... But i will not messing around and i will roleplaying more seriously and correctly i promise!

Swandyk Gusnar

Post by Swandyk Gusnar »

Look admin i never disrespecting anyone. I swear about my discord account being deleted and that time i also forgot to put a 2fa and stuff (i know it's my fault) but i swear i will obey the rule and roleplaying and i never will starting problem with anyone...

buffalowing

Post by buffalowing »

Does this look familiar?

You are repeatedly making new accounts and refusing age verification across multiple communities. We are an 18+ community and do not want minors here. Your repeated attempts to ban evade across multiple different communities and ckeys and failing miserably is both hilarious and sad.

It's a no from me. Come back when you're 18.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

Your behavior remains incredibly suspicious and your grasp of English tenuous. Both would be sufficient reasons not to lift the QC ban.

As such, the appeal is denied.