[zl-H482]-Allegations of being underage

Swandyk Gusnar

[zl-H482]-Allegations of being underage

Post by Swandyk Gusnar »

BYOND account and character name:Swandyk Gusnar

Banning admin:zl-H482

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):Today, Permanent

Ban reason:Allegations of being an underage

Your side of the story:Okay so here's the thing yes english is not my first languange and i am sorry for my bad english but, when first time i joined on Citadel the admin who asked for my verification of age was Captain277 i forgot when he/she's asking but i remember exactly it was that admin i was uses my old account Yami Joshii and i can prove it to you that i am no under circumstances not an underage i have identification card, also week ago i am showing my id card to admin at Desert Rose if you don't believe in me i can prove it at discord

Why you think you should be unbanned:Sorry for trying to evade and all but i swear to you i already roleplaying correctly last few days i was active on Desert Rose

Swandyk Gusnar

Re: [zl-H482]-Allegations of being underage

Post by Swandyk Gusnar »

When Captain277 was asking me photo of me showing my id and a she/he says that you don't actually need to show me real name just valid id and birthdate i did it and show her to discord uses my old BYOND account (Yami Joshii) my old discord and my first discord account was also has the same name. The photo was deleted but i can show you another one if you don't believe in me that i am not minors.

Swandyk Gusnar

Post by Swandyk Gusnar »

If you don't believe me that i am adult i have a proof one of the admin on Desert Rose MelodicDeity#8532 on discord, i have shown my id to him. Also at the time about the accusation of me trying to evade was not actually true i was indeed disconnected from the server (my internet is really 3rd world quality) please be understand i am not minor or shitter and yes the MarshallPierce account i don't using that anymore as it is my first account, i made it back in mid 2019's and also forgot the password for it. Also i understand if you are all being skeptical and so suspicious about me keep making new account and yes the Quality Control is important but don't treat me like i am communist spy or something. I also i have been using this account for now and i swear i will never make another account.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

I was aware of the age-check done when I applied the QC ban. It does not change your story being suspect, nor has it improved your grasp of the English language. I see no reason to change my mind from a day ago.

The appeal is denied.