[DigitalSquirrel95] JGlitch - Permaban Appeal

Putnam

Re: [DigitalSquirrel95] JGlitch - Permaban Appeal

Post by Putnam »

None of the points made in Krzyzstof_K or JGlitch404's posts in this thread have literally anything to do with JGlitch's actual reason for being banned. I don't know what the point of any of this is, honestly.

The reason you're banned is because you violated a rule we're hardline about. We didn't add the rule after you did this or anything, it was there before. I added explicit consent mechanics to climax-with literally the day the incident happened in a panic, and I felt supremely stupid that I hadn't done it before. It was even merged the next day. Acting like it was some sort of bias that led to this incident being taken seriously is ridiculous, and continuing to insist that it is shows that you don't understand the issue at all.

I wasn't even involved in the banning, I just heard about it after the fact and decided that the situation leading to it should never happen again on the spot, because this should not be a server where that happens. The fact that you apparently don't understand this means I'm going to have to put in against this.

JGlitch404

Post by JGlitch404 »

Putnam wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:03 pm
None of the points made in Krzyzstof_K or JGlitch404's posts in this thread have literally anything to do with JGlitch's actual reason for being banned. I don't know what the point of any of this is, honestly.

The reason you're banned is because you violated a rule we're hardline about. We didn't add the rule after you did this or anything, it was there before. I added explicit consent mechanics to climax-with literally the day the incident happened in a panic, and I felt supremely stupid that I hadn't done it before. It was even merged the next day. Acting like it was some sort of bias that led to this incident being taken seriously is ridiculous, and continuing to insist that it is shows that you don't understand the issue at all.

I wasn't even involved in the banning, I just heard about it after the fact and decided that the situation leading to it should never happen again on the spot, because this should not be a server where that happens. The fact that you apparently don't understand this means I'm going to have to put in against this.
I did say in my previous appeals that I wouldnt do it again, its not a hard thing to do.

Von Carstein

Re: [DigitalSquirrel95] kevinz000 - Permaban Appeal

Post by Von Carstein »

Krzyzstof_K wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:53 pm
I find this a quite laughable point because you guys kind of ignore Psody's behavior and my aforementioned point of them quite literally antagonizing JGlitch. I don't care how diluted you want to believe in your own lie that Psody as person has not smeared and harassed JGlitch back. And yes, it has been primarily placed due to their "Harassment", but I oh so wonder why there is a food-fighting contest over this; Maybe just maybe because the "Victim" isn't so much the victim in all this, but please continue to remain ignorant and push paper on a table like it matters.

I've personally expressed my feelings for this person in the last three years, for you to ignore that is a pretty god damn big warning flag you've let this person slide three multiple perm-ban occasions, probably even more if I'm gonna be straight up honest consider how they've done ban-bait and have gotten a large amount of people banned who they do not like, not to mention me at a point.

So please spare me, that this is because prior history notes or behavioral problems that you give credit to one of the probably the biggest pathological liars towards the situation because again, I'd say one side is a whole lot dirtier than the other.

And I'd also like you to actually read my post, instead of glossing it over.
Krzyzstof_K wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:40 am
Now getting to the stuff with the 1984 and Escalation discord. Speaking generally, both pretty bad communities with terrible people who make pretty wild accusations on reddit trying to ruin peoples lives, DDOS, grief servers in parties, and harass longer standing community members mostly over grudges. I'd properly have to say he's just became another victim of it, pretty petty ones too. So I think the previous problems with his last appeal is kind of moot, I don't want to ignore the real work behind the person like everyone else did.
You will never be a real soldat... You have no commando sense, you have no basedness, you have no ability to frag a medic. You do not shoot femboys on sight. You are a raging autist twisted by Reddit and your own emotional process into a crude mockery of Escalation's And Reforger's player base's perfection.

All the "Escalation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back Escalation and Reforger members alike mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Escalation Players are utterly repulsed by you. Years of robust combat training have allowed Escalation players to sniff out hubbies with incredible efficiency. Even transhubbie who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to an Escalation. Your Terrible behavior is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to talk to the stupidest escalation player, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your toxic self.

You will never be Escalation gamer. You wrench out a fake act of suspicion every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the lack of respect creeping up like weeds, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

You will never defeat the glorious Kazakstan Kommandos... Қазақстан угрожает ⚠️нам бомбардировкой 💣

Regularly scheduled shitposting aside, I mean seriously what the fuck does my playerbase and server have to do with any of this? You are projecting too much. I can talk shit about you too and how you act but that is literally irrelevant to this entire forum post. Everything I have done, you have literally also done, do not get me started.

Now ignoring the peanut posting, I shall actually come to the defense of Jglitch on this, I have disliked him immensely over his behavior, friends, and all around general attitude for the longest time. He was, without a doubt an incredibly shitty person in my opinion back when this happened and the aforementioned harassment that followed afterwards, however.

I can say he is not as awful as previously portrayed by actions and behavior, the whole stigma set against him is accurate to his old self, nobody on Citadel has an entirely accurate view of his personality due to the length of time has passed, along with the whole negativity bias. I am sure there are times when he is tolerable it is just outweighed by the memories of him being not so tolerable. He did absolutely violate one of the more hardline server rules that is taken strictly and I am not going to tell Citadel Administrators how to do their job.

But, I hope you will take my opinion into account that he isn't as bad as things use to be. He is polite enough and a pleasant person capable of being rational, (Hell, probably more rational than I am) just as everyone else in this thread, he has matured with time, so to speak. If you give him a chance and actually speak to him, you won't find him as awful as he use to be, and if he slips up? Well, the button is always still there.
deathride58 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:43 am
Your behavior as a staff member of Sexo leaves a lot to be desired, as well. Restarting the round because you're getting your ass beat for raping someone as a sec officer? Good riddance.
Its even funnier because he is one of the more competent Sexo/Splurt staff.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

After a discussion between staff members yesterday, there is currently no support for the appeal from the administrative team. We are aware that you had talked with and had addressed the final incident with Krzyzstof_K for some time now. This not new information. However, to abuse a metaphor, that was a rock that broke the camel’s back; it was a big deal, but it was not the only issue that lead to this ban.

As Justin quoted Hazel saying nearly two years ago, we’ve done the “I’m sorry, I’ll change” song & dance a few times now and it has made taking what you say at face value difficult. As such, I would advise in a future appeal to start off with evidence that you’ve really turned over a new leaf. I would also advise hold of on another appeal for the foreseeable future. The team’s mind was made up on the matter after the last appeal and it’s likely something substantial will have to change before our opinion does.

I wish you all the best on your endeavors elsewhere, but the appeal is denied.