[DigitalSquirrel95] JGlitch - Permaban Appeal

JGlitch404

[DigitalSquirrel95] JGlitch - Permaban Appeal

Post by JGlitch404 »

BYOND account and character name: JGlitch (JGlitch#9245 on Discord)

Banning admin: DigitalSquirrel95

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanent from both RP and Main.

Ban reason: Extremely long note history across Main, RP, TG, and Virgo dating back as far as four years, if not further. In this most recent incident , as part of End of Round Grief, cuffed, stripped and climaxed with another player without any form of consent, and when confronted by that person's IC partner, started all-caps yelling about how he cucked them. Due to their long history, on top of this, this ban has been applied to both Main and RP, and probably shouldnt be lifted, even with a vouch.

Your side of the story: Well I'll explain the story again. The round ended, EORG started, Lolli came at me with a shotgun, I disarmed her and managed to get the upper hand and pressed the ''cum heart button''. There was no emotes or sextalk, it was pure and utter EORG spergout moment, wasnt intended to be sexual.
In the next round, before I even got ahelped, I apologized to her and she accepted and we ended up in a good note, I recently talked to them on Discord and I'm sure they'll vouch about this.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, I was banned in 2020-01-16, so its basically been two years since the ban. The person I affected with the incident talks to me in Discord and said that they literally dont care and they're cool with me. I've spoken with them in Discord voicechat over on S.P.L.U.R.T, too.
A bunch of people would like to see me back and play with them on the server from time to time, and I'm not here to be a shithead, that uh, phase, has passed a long time ago.
Last edited by deathride58 on Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed title

kooshy

Re: [DigitalSquirrel95] kevinz000 - Permaban Appeal

Post by kooshy »

a bitte they are good crew give petpat

Krzyzstof_K

Post by Krzyzstof_K »

JGlitch404 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, I was banned in 2020-01-16, so its basically been two years since the ban. The person I affected with the incident talks to me in Discord and said that they literally dont care and they're cool with me. I've spoken with them in Discord voicechat over on S.P.L.U.R.T, too.
A bunch of people would like to see me back and play with them on the server from time to time, and I'm not here to be a shithead, that uh, phase, has passed a long time ago.
This is all correct, I took the time to actually have a conversation with them and discussed some stuff. Personally after a good 3-4 hour conversation I've found that a good chunk of stuff was over-blown or either antagonizing this person into egging them on for a reaction. I personally don't think this needs to be in place, especially after two years, JGlitch is actually a whole lot more receptive and nice than a lot of people might try and put off.

The only reason this became much more severe another person in question, "Feelings" were hurt who was very less-involved during EROG about the mechanic rape, when just a day prior they decided to cheat on an IC relationship. So if you somehow believe you will value the others person opinion more on JGlitch than me when they made such a scene about it after. I'm going to be kind of shocked. I can supply proof of these claims as well, though not Sav's admittance since they've recently deleted their discord account and all of my message quite literally confirming it all a good year back once I started to catch up on stuff.

Now getting to the stuff with the 1984 and Escalation discord. Speaking generally, both pretty bad communities with terrible people who make pretty wild accusations on reddit trying to ruin peoples lives, DDOS, grief servers in parties, and harass longer standing community members mostly over grudges. I'd properly have to say he's just became another victim of it, pretty petty ones too. So I think the previous problems with his last appeal is kind of moot, I don't want to ignore the real work behind the person like everyone else did.

I personally think he at least deserves a second chance to play on Citadel. I personally experienced he is a more than kind individual. I'd definitely recommend his behavior acceptable for citadel, in my honest opinion much better than most people who play on Citadel frankly.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

Yeah, this appeal is essentially dead in the water. You've completely failed to acknowledge the reason your prior ban appeal + complaint were denied, and your """"vouch"""" seems far more focused on trying to smear the individual you harassed than anything else. To spell it out bluntly: Your ban was placed primarily due to your harassment of the individual's partner, and your appeal has been denied due to continued harassment of that person.

Your behavior as a staff member of Sexo leaves a lot to be desired, as well. Restarting the round because you're getting your ass beat for raping someone as a sec officer? Good riddance.

Aside from that, answers and responses from previous appeals still apply here. And to this day, your behavior continues to line up with the behavior leading towards your initial ban all the way back in 2016. Your main goal for a successful appeal here is to simply build up a history indicating that you actually have changed, but so far there's a lot of evidence indicating that you haven't even tried to do so.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

I've decided to answer this appeal, with other appeals! From your previous appeals! Let's have fun with this one, shall we.
JGlitch404 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am
The person I affected with the incident talks to me in Discord and said that they literally dont care and they're cool with me. I've spoken with them in Discord voicechat over on S.P.L.U.R.T, too.
HazelBailey wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:05 am
There's one thing that you seem to be missing. Regardless of Lolli forgiving you for this incident, regardless of it being EROG (which wouldn't matter even in a case like this, you still did it without OOC consent, EROG or not). This isn't just about the OOC non-con, which again, would be hard to appeal on it's own and even says this in our server rules, this also includes the piles of notes that you've accumulated on multiple servers for doing the exact same thing over and over again. You get in trouble, usually for self antagging, eventually players or admins raise complaints, get the "I'm sorry, I'll change" song and dance, then you disappear for a while until people have had time to forget and come back to continue doing, again, the exact same thing.

Something I'd also like to note is that, reading over your notes on main, this is in fact, not the first time you've been in trouble for OOC non-con. It's just the first time you got punished for it.

JGlitch404

Post by JGlitch404 »

deathride58 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:43 am
Yeah, this appeal is essentially dead in the water. You've completely failed to acknowledge the reason your prior ban appeal + complaint were denied, and your """"vouch"""" seems far more focused on trying to smear the individual you harassed than anything else. To spell it out bluntly: Your ban was placed primarily due to your harassment of the individual's partner, and your appeal has been denied due to continued harassment of that person.

Your behavior as a staff member of Sexo leaves a lot to be desired, as well. Restarting the round because you're getting your ass beat for raping someone as a sec officer? Good riddance.

Aside from that, answers and responses from previous appeals still apply here. And to this day, your behavior continues to line up with the behavior leading towards your initial ban all the way back in 2016. Your main goal for a successful appeal here is to simply build up a history indicating that you actually have changed, but so far there's a lot of evidence indicating that you haven't even tried to do so.
But I havent done that tho....? Plus, I have never harassed Psody, the ''memes'' were not made or shared by me, so why am I being put on blame here.

You are pulling things out of your ass and its frankly insulting.
I dont restart rounds like that, I would like to see proof of that.
Also, Citadel and Hyperstation are the only servers I'm uh, exhiled from, which one would /assume/ that is proof of something, one would /guess/.

JGlitch404

Re: [DigitalSquirrel95] JGlitch - Permaban Appeal

Post by JGlitch404 »

Like, you could ask Psody if you wanted to about this supposed constant harassment from my part. I've been nothing but kind to him and I have always shut people up when they brought the subject.

Krzyzstof_K

Post by Krzyzstof_K »

deathride58 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:43 am
I find this a quite laughable point because you guys kind of ignore Psody's behavior and my aforementioned point of them quite literally antagonizing JGlitch. I don't care how diluted you want to believe in your own lie that Psody as person has not smeared and harassed JGlitch back. And yes, it has been primarily placed due to their "Harassment", but I oh so wonder why there is a food-fighting contest over this; Maybe just maybe because the "Victim" isn't so much the victim in all this, but please continue to remain ignorant and push paper on a table like it matters.

I've personally expressed my feelings for this person in the last three years, for you to ignore that is a pretty god damn big warning flag you've let this person slide three multiple perm-ban occasions, probably even more if I'm gonna be straight up honest consider how they've done ban-bait and have gotten a large amount of people banned who they do not like, not to mention me at a point.

So please spare me, that this is because prior history notes or behavioral problems that you give credit to one of the probably the biggest pathological liars towards the situation because again, I'd say one side is a whole lot dirtier than the other.

And I'd also like you to actually read my post, instead of glossing it over.

Captain277

Post by Captain277 »

Ach scheisse, jetzt geht es weider los.

My stance hasn't changed in the two months since we last had this conversation.

Blubelle

Post by Blubelle »

Krzyzstof_K wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:53 pm
you guys kind of ignore Psody's behavior and my aforementioned point of them quite literally antagonizing JGlitch. I don't care how diluted you want to believe in your own lie that Psody as person has not smeared and harassed JGlitch back.
Your previous post first off, mentions Escalation and not explicitly Psody themself. It's probable a community of SS13 can be toxic in some ways and will engage in mob mentality and everything. That's not really that surprising. However, when directly focusing on an individual, you better have some proof to back it up.

Even then, as mentioned otherwise, this is all about proving that JGlitch has actually improved as an individual, with people vouching for that - most probably staff members from other servers. That's what we're looking for. We've seen a lot that contradicts that. The most recent issues we've heard of are his admin behavior at SPLURT and it doesn't really show that JGlitch would be suitable for returning to Citadel, at least in my opinion.