Post by JGlitch404 »

BYOND account and character name:
JGlitch (JGlitch#9245 on Discord)

Banning admin:
DigitalSquirrel95

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):
Permanent from both RP and Main.

Ban reason:
Extremely long note history across Main, RP, TG, and Virgo dating back as far as four years, if not further. In this most recent incident , as part of End of Round Grief, cuffed, stripped and climaxed with another player without any form of consent, and when confronted by that person's IC partner, started all-caps yelling about how he cucked them. Due to their long history, on top of this, this ban has been applied to both Main and RP, and probably shouldnt be lifted, even with a vouch.

Your side of the story:
Well, let's talk about this again...
I basically used ERP verbs in EORG on Lollipop. Saw that they were upset about it in LOOC and I talked to them next round, apologizing and making up. Got bwoinked and banned shortly after anyway.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Both Psody, (who currently was Lollipop's IC partner) and Lollipop forgave me and I even talk with him to this day, we're cool.
The ban has been up for more than two years at this point, and in this amount of time I've been unbanned from every server in SS13, and I'm staying unbanned from them.

I argued before that using ERP verbs in EORG wasnt a rulebreak of non-con ERP because it wasnt sexual, but I now understand that it wasnt so much because of that rule but because of the conflict that I instigated by doing so, and that was on top of many other previous conflicts that I caused before that one, basically the straw that broke the camel's back.
I've got some friends that still play here and I'd love to play with them, they dont wanna play any other server. I dont intend to cause any trouble, and I'd love to be unbanned from here so I'm able to say that I'm no longer banned from any SS13 server.
Its been two years, both people affected are cool with me now and I'm way more chill than before, those are some major reasons I think I should be unbanned by now.

zI-H482

Re: [DigitalSquirrel95] JGlitch - Permaban Appeal

Post by zI-H482 »

While it has been a fair while since the ban has been applied, it’s been about six months since the last appeal was denied. As per the previous denial, we are aware that you are on better terms with Krzyzstof_K and VonCarstein than when the ban was applied but the ban has not been so lengthy because of this single incident; you’ve had a consistently spotty history with this place which makes it very difficult to garner any support for an unban with the current staff team.

Coupled with the fact that we hear less-than-glowing remarks when we do inquire around about you, we are not inclined to lift either ban for the foreseeable future.

As before, I wish you all the best in your endeavors elsewhere, but the appeal is denied.